Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm

When people get on a cleaning spree and decide to toss things that aren't theirs and aren't in the way OR causing any clutter whatsoever, because they don't know what said things are and don't even think to fucking ask first. Or they pitch an entire box full of unused batteries because they think others simply chuck dead ones in a box instead of in the trash. "Then why were they there, and why do I still buy batteries?" Umm...because you didn't bother to ask. :evil:

*beats head against desk*
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Fire_Starter wrote:When people get on a cleaning spree and decide to toss things that aren't theirs and aren't in the way OR causing any clutter whatsoever, because they don't know what said things are and don't even think to fucking ask first. Or they pitch an entire box full of unused batteries because they think others simply chuck dead ones in a box instead of in the trash. "Then why were they there, and why do I still buy batteries?" Umm...because you didn't bother to ask. :evil:

*beats head against desk*
that awkward moment when you cleaned out your room and it use to be your uncles room and you threw out all the stuff he left behind :|

Also that doesnt sound like a "little Thing"

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 am

Ugh.... I hate it when people fly off the damn handle when I ask for identification. We are involved in a business that has a lot of personal information. DOB, SSN, Maiden Names, etc. When I see someone that I do not know, I ask for ID before I give them ANYTHING. It is just common sense and meant as a way to protect THEM.

"errrrmahhhhgerrrrd, <employee> never makes me show my ID. URRRRA TRYING TO SEALZ MY IDENTITIESZ. I DON'T HAZ THISZ TIMEZ TO DO DIZ.".

BITCH PLEASE. >_>

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:04 am

Hah. Similarly, I had someone upset at me last night because I didn't check their ID when they were paying their store credit card bill.

Because, y'know, criminals are known for paying the bills of their victims.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 am

Two faced bitches. Yes, say that being a homosexual is a choice and join the "down with all queers" chant while you're at church or in a Christian's house but then like every damn page on Facebook about destroying homophobia and legalizing gay marriage.

These two things don't conflict at all, you stupid whore.

If I'm in someone's house who believes in the opposite of what I do, I'll be respectful of their beliefs and won't say anything, but I don't jump ship and support whatever the other person does.

Decide on what you believe in and stick with it. Don't play each side depending on who you currently want to be besties with. This goes for any fucking issue. This is just one that I recently had to deal with and I'm still pretty peeved over it.

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 am

People putting things on the top shelf on purpose just to watch as I struggle trying to reach. :(

I also dislike that some people in London think that they have this ability to walk right through someone and then they swear at you as if it was your fault. :down:
Rawr desu <3

McDirty
Org Profile

Post by McDirty » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:37 pm

When you're driving and having to wait for someone who J walks the street. Look, I understand that you're a pedestrian and that I'm supposed to yield to you while you cross the street. But cross the damn street please! Don't hold up an entire line of traffic just simply because you feel like abusing your right to be yielded by traffic. Especially if it's LA traffic. :?

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Clogged sanitatry lines making it impossible to do the 3 S's without flooding my bedroom with the byproducts of said 3 S's....

Thankfully, I'm being put up in a hotel room tonight so I can do the 3 S's. And a plumber will be in tomorrow to clear a good portion of the clog to allow us at least the use of our toilets. But in order to actually find out what is really wrong and fix it, we have to basically compact my whole entire room by 4 feet effectively kicking me out of the house to allow the machine into the part of the basement where the clean out is, which is annoyingly where I currently live.... Figure we'll do it while I'm away at Youmacon for 5 days, but that means that I get to not only pack my shit for the con but also compact my room as well before the con. Thus leaving me with very little time to get done all the things I want to get done pre-con....

This probably should be a vent.... oh well...

I just hope that in the process of using the clean out the plumber from DTE doesn't spread shit all over the basement....
ImageImageImageImage

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Iphone 5

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:03 pm

When all my roommates are gone from the house and one of them comes back when I think I have the entire house to myself. :x :roll:

Oh well. :shark:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Return to “General Discussion”