Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by dreamawake » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Also hate that.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Every year around VCA time I remember how much I hate it when videos are uploaded to this site using a filename that has NOTHING to do with the video itself. No title, no editor name, ect. It's really fun when it's something like amv124 or what. And what pains me the most a lot of times is that it's not just new editors either doing it. Quite a few Vets also have this issue. The renaming game is real and my body is never quite ready...
ImageImageImageImage

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:45 am

Tourist areas in Tokyo annoy me.

I just spoke to you in clear, concise, well-accented Japanese, do not try to muddle through broken English with me. Yeah, I know, I don't "look" Japanese. Yes, that really is my name. No, I do not want to sit through your 20 questions on my family history. I just want you to sell me that damn widget, give me the ticket, or answer my simple request for directions. :|
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm

The little shit in my neighborhood who keeps vandalizing my freaking car... I'm about to go out and by a cheap security camera to set up and film my car, so I can find out who they are and hunt them down... I have to pay car insurance next month, and that's pretty much a whole paycheck on top of the car payment thats about 80 percent of the other paycheck plus pay for food and gas, and buy new pants for my retail job because I can only patch them up so much before I have to buy new ones... I don't have moneg to buy new wiper blades, plus I work all night come home go to work again come home from that job and sleep for 6 hrs before I have work again I don't have time to go to the store buy new ones and install them without cutting into my very limited sleep schedule as it is. So I'm just going to have to hope it doesn't rain or snow until Wednesday when I finally have a day off to replace them.
Little shit you know who you are, and let it bd known that I hate you, and you pull this crap again I will find you.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:33 am

Broken internets speed. Hope they fix this shit l:
Still better than that MMO.

Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

Post by Iren S.S. » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:41 pm

When your IP gets blocked without any reason.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Forgetting I pricked a primary button pushing finger when checking my sugar levels and then feeling the pain when I start playing a game...
ImageImageImageImage

Renato
Org Profile

Post by Renato » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Coming back here after a year hiatus and still forgetting your password >:(

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:22 pm

Being on flex scheduling at a bad part of the year, so I don't even work this week (after 2 weeks of not working, followed by one week getting 10.5 hours, followed by this week when I also didn't get any hours, and the schedule for next week hasn't landed yet, so I don't know). But then someone calls out sick and you get asked to come in...on a day when you can't because you're also not feeling well.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Return to “General Discussion”