Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Haar119
Org Profile

Re: Little things you hate?

Post by Haar119 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Otohiko wrote:
HaarTheDragonlord wrote:People who complain about being lonely, despite constantly brushing off anyone's attempt to talk to them and constantly insulting others for either being too normal or, conversely, too weird. Basically any 4chan poster, myself partially included.
To counterbalance that, I'm really annoyed by people who assume that complaining about being lonely is some sort of invalid whining and that it's something that is easy to fix by walking out the door and starting to talk to random people and having a life. If only!

I'm also even more annoyed when people assume fatalism and negative thinking to be some sort of leprosy, to be cured with acting out happiness and smiles even when shitsux. Now, of course genuinely doing something to cheer other people up and being positive is a great thing! But I really wish more people would accept that fatalism is not only not a destructive, evil thing, but actually liberating and helpful.
To clarify, I was referring to the types of people who constantly seem pissed at me on the grounds of "no one wanting to talk to them" and then ignoring me 5 seconds later, followed by more complaining about no one wanting to talk to them about 5 minutes later. (Yes, I know people like that, sadly.)
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Facebook suggesting I like Walmart.

Haar119
Org Profile

Post by Haar119 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Warlike Swans wrote:Facebook suggesting I like Walmart.
Family members and classmates that don't even really like me begging me to add them as friends on Facebook. (If we don't talk in real life, why would I want to read about you on the internet?)

Friends writing anime recommendations on my Facebook wall. (Nice try, but that's what MAL is for.)

Classmates discussing my Facebook activities with teachers for no apparent reason. (I know it's a public journal of sorts, but do you have to shove my info in everyone's faces without them even asking?)

Come to think of it, nearly anything Facebook-related annoys me. Why am I still using that site?
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:12 am

Using the microwave then realizing afterwards that it was set to defrost instead of high ;_;

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 am

Reading something about New York pizza and realizing how non-existant it is the further away you are from New York... I live in California ;_;

Kairih
Org Profile

Post by Kairih » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:12 am

Come to think of it, nearly anything Facebook-related annoys me. Why am I still using that site?
That site is terrible, I hate it so much, I'm using it but I really have not so many people from my city.
It's not because I don't like them, but because you can't post anything like a phrase or something that they pretend to know everything about your life.
It's like, I post a phrase from shakespeare because I like him and I read him, and I get "How are you doing? Is everything alright, do you feel fine?"
Or, another friend of mine told me that I'm a perfectionist.
Another one told me that I don't feel good.
What the hell, people, I'm fine, you're not my psychologist. I'm the one that want to study psychology, not you. :rofl:
Another thing I hate about Facebook is people who write nearly EVERYTHING about their life. Do I really care about what you're doing?

:bzz: ATTENTION: Facebook Users :bzz2:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 am

Leaving something huge to upload, going to bed and waking up to the message of "Yay for auto-updates! We restarted your computer! Herp derp!"

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Notebook manufacturers who go cheap on the display. This is 2012. We can get 2048x1536 in a 10" tablet, but not in a 13-15" notebook. I don't care how good the specs are or how nice the thing looks, the instant I see 1366x768 (or even worse, you referring to it as "768p") I stop reading and know right away I will not be purchasing that piece of crap.
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Leaving something huge to upload, going to bed and waking up to the message of "Yay for auto-updates! We restarted your computer! Herp derp!"
or encodes....

TEKnician
Org Profile

Little things you hate?

Post by TEKnician » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Fire_Starter wrote:Notebook manufacturers who go cheap on the display. This is 2012. We can get 2048x1536 in a 10" tablet, but not in a 13-15" notebook.
u talking bout the new iPad?

Cuz I hate when people say iPad 3 is better than the iPad 2 and don't even know why.

Sent from my iPad 2
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “General Discussion”