Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by lloyd9988 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 am

Mkid wrote:Watching happy couples on tv kiss and being all happy with they're happy lives.. Ugh hate that
Lol maybe happy on T.V. but they still got to deal with a bunch of paparazzi taking pictures of them constantly trying to find sex scandals on you and making you look fat on a bunch of magazines. |:>

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 am

lloyd9988 wrote:
Mkid wrote:Watching happy couples on tv kiss and being all happy with they're happy lives.. Ugh hate that
Lol maybe happy on T.V. but they still got to deal with a bunch of paparazzi taking pictures of them constantly trying to find sex scandals on you and making you look fat on a bunch of magazines. |:>
i would perfer that rather than real world problems such as....... [insert third world problems] or [insert REAL people problems]

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 am

Mkid wrote:
lloyd9988 wrote:
i would perfer that rather than real world problems such as....... [insert third world problems] or [insert REAL people problems]
Lol good point. . . hmm. . . At least we still got dinos!

:dino:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:28 am

But you like watching it in real life, eh :aimkissyface:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 am

Otohiko wrote:
But you like watching it in real life, eh :aimkissyface:
In real life its cute. But on tv its like, theyre lives are so perfect... fucking hate em

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Houses that are close together. The neighbor's back porch is only a few feet away from our living room windows, so I have the window open and we get flooded with smoke because the neighbors are barbecuing. The windows are all on that side, so I can't even move the smoke out the other side >_<

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 am

Having tons of life shit to do but not wanting to waste my weekend doing it :|
It'll feel nice afterwards to have it all done, but meh.

Haar119
Org Profile

Post by Haar119 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:06 am

I hate trying to watch anime series with ridiculous amounts of episodes. Of course, it's not like I don't have free time, so I should be able to plow through all 100 episodes of LoGH in less than a year.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 pm

When you invite people over at 8 and they think it means 9...at the earliest! Even more annoying because it usually happens that the best time of the night is BEFORE going to the bar.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Spiders v.v;;;

I have serious arachnophobia and my job involved me to be around spiders. . . all day. :| 4 hours in, I found the mother load of spiders and I pretty much got bit(Felt like someone stabbed me in case you were curious). ;) Sucks cause if I have an allergic reaction, gotta go to a hospital, if I don't, I might just end up having cramps for three days. . . Problem is. . . I'm getting a weird feeling that I'm gonna have a fever. . . and that's considered an allergic reaction which will probably require me to go see a doctor :(

. . . I will laugh about this though cause in my attempt to earn extra hours this week, I might lose all my hours this week due to my attempt to obtain extra hours x)

Return to “General Discussion”