Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Re: Little things you hate?

Post by Pwolf » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Being bored... It's my day off but I ended up waking up early anyway. More or less just twiddled my fingers all morning until I went into work to have lunch with co-workers, then left. Came back home and sat around, twiddling my thumbs. Decided to go to the pet store and ask about vet costs and shit. Didn't really help honestly. Since then I've been sitting at my computer doing jack shit reading and post on the forums... wooooo~

That aside, I do have another "hate" that is related to the driving crap I mentioned here earlier. The other day, on my way home from work, I have to merge over two lanes just after a highway junction. So, there are two lanes of another highway I need to cross in order to get off the freeway, I don't have a whole lot of time or space to do this. Back on track, I'm behind an SUV thats going 60 (speed limit 65) and the idiot decides she want's to merge over. Instead of just merging, at 60mph, when no one was there, she has to BREAK and slow down to 45 first! So now there are cars going 65+ in the two lanes we both have to cross and we are going 20 under the speed limit. I'm not an angry driver, I swear.

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:18 pm

People who don't reply for hours on end, either via email, Skype, text. Just so impatient, just reply already!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image Image

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:34 am

Woke up with a Charlie Horse this morning. I felt that my leg was due for one since it happens once or twice a year for me and it didn't happen until this morning. :x
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:29 pm

People who say "OMG drama" every single time somebody disagrees with another person. I can think of a few people on this site, actually, that I would love to slap. They're called differing opinions. We've all got 'em. You chose to join this community, and we're like a family - screaming matches and all. If Ileia gets pregnant with dokidoki's baby and claims Pwolf is the father while cheating with Otohiko and using her adoptive father Vlad's secret bank account to bail her long lost twin sister aesling out of prison for the murder of Phade for which she was framed by Kitsuner, then you can start calling "drama," okay?

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:45 pm

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:If Ileia gets pregnant with dokidoki's baby and claims Pwolf is the father while cheating with Otohiko and using her adoptive father Vlad's secret bank account to bail her long lost twin sister aesling out of prison for the murder of Phade for which she was framed by Kitsuner, then you can start calling "drama," okay?
whoah. drama.

:shock:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 pm

It could be action; if you synced the beatings right.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:53 pm

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:If Ileia gets pregnant with dokidoki's baby and claims Pwolf is the father while cheating with Otohiko and using her adoptive father Vlad's secret bank account to bail her long lost twin sister aesling out of prison for the murder of Phade for which she was framed by Kitsuner, then you can start calling "drama," okay?
:up:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:People who say "OMG drama" every single time somebody disagrees with another person. I can think of a few people on this site, actually, that I would love to slap. They're called differing opinions. We've all got 'em. You chose to join this community, and we're like a family - screaming matches and all. If Ileia gets pregnant with dokidoki's baby and claims Pwolf is the father while cheating with Otohiko and using her adoptive father Vlad's secret bank account to bail her long lost twin sister aesling out of prison for the murder of Phade for which she was framed by Kitsuner, then you can start calling "drama," okay?
You can't prove a thing. :uhoh:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 pm

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:If Ileia gets pregnant with dokidoki's baby and claims Pwolf is the father while cheating with Otohiko and ...
I demand a paternity test! :uhoh:
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm the father and mother of everyone. :uhoh: :bear:

Return to “General Discussion”