Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by slimed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:17 pm

ruling pens.. and having to make "perfect" circles with a ruling pen

splendad
Org Profile

Re: Little things you hate?

Post by splendad » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:43 pm

gotegenks wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Music snobs that mock my love of Taylor Swift and (some) country music. >:|
oh yeah that reminds me

taylor swift.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 am

...responding to something three years old?
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Ileia wrote:...responding to something three years old?
me too.............i thought code was back

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:29 am

At work with 4 hours left in my shift. I have a cold so I've been blowing my nose constantly all week long. Blow my nose once more and now its a geiser of blood. Just what I wanted to deal with today... lovely.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:33 am

When you think you've done an awesome job at budgeting and then you realize that actually you're really shitty with time because pay day isn't until next week >_>;;

Also, when you're on a call with someone and you set yourself to go to break right after so you don't get stuck on another call but instead the customer never actually hangs up and your boss is all "Why did you stay on that call for 3 minutes after you stopped talking? >:|"

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:26 am

Spending most of the late afternoon and evening trying to swap a motherboard into a new case...only to not be able to hook it up correctly and need to transfer it back to the old case again.

One problem is the lack of standoffs in the new case to raise the thing up off the metal, which was also probably the source of the issues I encountered with my expansion cards being too short.

The other, potentially bigger problem is that the case headers for the power button, USB, and LED indicators are in completely different configurations. The old case used fairly easy-to-handle block connectors, the new one has them separate. Oh, and the mobo is so old (Trigem Anaheim-3) that I have a better chance of crapping diamonds than finding proper documentation for it. Maybe it was just due to the standoffs issue and I would have figured out the right headers to go into the right pins, but seriously.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:02 am

Caught what seems to be the flu or viral bronchitis while on vacation. Cold or moving air is making me shiver constantly, but warm air is impossible to breathe. Don't know whether or not to eat (stomach is growling and I'm nauseous to the point of throwing up). Fuck my immune system.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Rebooting my server to resolve a spanned drive issue only to find upon reboot that an update that was installed automatically during my weekly maintenance period bricked the system. Now I get to spend the weekend re-installing the OS on my server, rebuilding file and print services, rebuilding my domain, and re-joining and authenticating all of my systems on the domain. Lots of user profile builds, removal of old shares and permissions and rebuilding permissions, ect....

On the plus side I finally have a reason to re-image my HTPC...
ImageImageImageImage

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue May 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Want to fangirl over something (I never fangirl) with another lady friend but I have odd taste and therefore have no one to fangirl with T_T

Return to “General Discussion”