The "TO BE CONTINUED..." Game [read 1st post]

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

The "TO BE CONTINUED..." Game [read 1st post]

Postby TEKnician » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:01 am

>Post something at most 4 lines long so that the next person continues your story.

>Dont quote them, just continue in a new post

pretty simple...

This will be the beginning of our journey:

TEKnician wrote:*engage pirate accent*

Was a hoooorrible smell, I tell ya. Tharr I be, in that dark cave all by meh self...following that stench to whatever foul demons nest lay at the end of the slimy tunnel. Dem ol fellers corpses scattered about long the rocks cast eeeeerie shadows onto the walls, me be pissing my timbers bout this time. :uhoh:

Suddenly...

...a tentacle.

:shock:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
TEKnician

Re: The "TO BE CONTINUED..." Game [read 1st post]

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:53 am

Even though Bob had JUST started playing his new computer game, he could hear the shattering scream coming from 3 doors down in his apartment complex. The tentacle mini-game would have to wait!! Rushing into action he rushed out of his apartment and into the hallway. There, he saw of the absolute worst things that a person could ever see...
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby drewaconclusion » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 am

Slowly lurching around the corner of the hallway, Bob saw a giant tentacle comprised of dirty, bent and misshapen silverware. The silverware clattered and screeched as the tentacle curled around itself. As his momentary surprise-induced stupor wore off, Bob noticed that the base of the tentacle had wrapped around...
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...

Postby Fire_Starter » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 am

:twisted: :twisted: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!! :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :twisted: :twisted:
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010
Fire_Starter

Postby TEKnician » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 am

:roll:

Those words lit up Bobs screen as his slight daydream came to a dramatic halt. How long was he in this trance? Had his love for tentacles grown dull and listless in his peculiar void of boredom that he had once embraced as his life's purpose? He pushed himself away from the desk, rubbing his eyes as his chair rolled towards the window. He reopened them halfway and gazed out into the sky...

A sky full of...
TEKnician

Postby Chez » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:07 am

Pigs today the pigs grew wings soaring ever higher like bacon flipping in a pan. Bob confused and wondering if this trance or the twelve bags of mushrooms he just finished eating were going to wear off before he had to go to work. Upon exiting his haven of security, hope, and the best mushrooms on the north eastern side of America he walked into the Grocery store.

What he saw there.....
Image I stream and stuff o.o
Chez
Not Mexican

Postby Ijexis » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Did not interest him in the least. Of course, the situation was quite serious, after all, the store clerk was staring at an absurdly long katana pointed at his chest. The weapon, wielded by a red-headed woman, appeared to be quite sharp and quite as dangerous, however, try as he might Bob could not bring himself to warrant a single iota of care. Maybe it was the mushrooms, or he just assumed it was another daydream. Deciding to just get what he came for, he however, begun to care when the red-headed woman turned to him and said...
Ijexis

Postby Eake4 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 am

Don't you dare ever tell anyone that I'm a crossdresser!! Bob shuddered at her coarse and deep voice while thinking back and wondering whether the mushrooms really did have such an effect. Returning to himself, he replied...
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Postby TEKnician » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 pm

"As a fellow spy, I cannot blow your cover. But just tell me where I can find the mushroom man."
Lighting up a cigarette, the [wo]man replied, "He's gone underground. Doubt you'll catch up to him, though. He's a whole world ahead of you. But you can start by heading down that outrageously wide green pipe over there next to that brick wall."

And with that, I left and glared down the pipe.

And at the bottom of the pipe I saw...
TEKnician

Postby Hagaren Viper » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

A blue hedgehog dart by him. Bob paused, feeling both nostalgic and sick at the sight of the critter. He shook off his emotions and chased after it, while it might not be the Mushroom Man himself, he figured that could be a clue as to start looking. Not long after, his foot snagged on something and he fell to the ground. He turned around to see what it was and gasped, not believing his eyes, he picked up...
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby Warlike Swans » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:46 am

A photo-album detailing just what the princess had been doing in another castle. The most interesting tableau featured...
Warlike Swans

Postby lloyd9988 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:52 am

. . . Nothing. . . the princess had been doing nothing except watching jersey shore in the other castle.

The prince became baffled by the sight of his princess doing nothing that he. . .
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby Ijexis » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 am

Threw the photo album in frustration and disgust but unbeknownst to him, the blue hedgehog had stopped to investigate what the commotion was. And inadvertently, he was caught of guard by the sudden flight of the photo album that smacked him square in the face, knocking him unconscious. Bob was alarmed when he heard the sickening thud of the objects colliding and could only watch in dismay as the blue creature crumpled to the ground. In a panic, he decided to...
Ijexis

Postby Eake4 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 am

Flee from the stage. As to why he fled was a question bob himself wished to understand, he thought perhaps it was the mushrooms again. While he ran, bob attracted alot of attention from...
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:29 pm

..nobody. End.
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Next

Return to General Discussion