Do You write music? [Our Creations]

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Do You write music? [Our Creations]

Postby Chiikaboom » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:37 pm

I don't write, but I did do a remix once upon a time, if thats okay to share ;;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1t3fQSusIQ

Its not very good but oddly enough its REALLY popular?? probably because its madoka I guess. I have FL studio and would love to learn how to make original stuff but I never have the time to learn ;__;
Image Image
Chiikaboom
fecking glorious! desu~

Postby CastielTheFallen » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:00 pm

I need to learn to use FL studios myself...gonna give it a try when I can afford a midi keyboard. Wanna try my hand at making my own beats so I can stop relying on other people for my EP.
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby Shui » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:47 am

I do write music, and I think I'm on a good level technically. However after finishing Flying High I went through a little phase where I just couldn't get my head around music anymore.
That's why I'm dedicating 2014 to AMVs and after that I'll go back to music. =)
I plan on making cinematic music and breakbeat ofcourse.

also I like to play around with synths and never ever use presets, presets are bad mmmkay? :nono:
Shui
Shuitcake

Postby Scintilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:18 pm

CastielTheFallen wrote:I need to learn to use FL studios myself...gonna give it a try when I can afford a midi keyboard. Wanna try my hand at making my own beats so I can stop relying on other people for my EP.

I found it pretty easy to get started with; consensus seems to be that it's especially excellent for drum sequencing. Now if only they could figure out a way to allow time signature changes...

Shui wrote:also I like to play around with synths and never ever use presets, presets are bad mmmkay? :nono:

Best preset name ever on a keyboard synthesizer: "Obligatory Jump".

I'm a perfectionist and a tweaker myself -- I spend far too much time changing the littlest things trying to find the ABSOLUTE BEST configuration, be it mixing or photo post-processing -- but I'm not against using a synth preset if it already sounds close enough to what I envisioned, or if it's cool enough that it inspires me to find a suitable use for it.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)

Postby CastielTheFallen » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:46 am

If any of you make beats I'm in dire need :3
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Previous

Return to General Discussion