Dreams

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
EvaFan
Org Profile

Dreams

Post by EvaFan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:29 pm

I wasn't originally planning to start this thread but the dream I had last night was just so messed up that I just dont even... ya...

Maybe you've had some pretty messed up dreams, maybe you just had some weird ones, or maybe you had one last night thats fresh on your mind you would like to share. Go for it.

Dream: So I was driving a white jeep (I dont even own a jeep yet alone a white one) over a freeway underpass bridge and noticed a giant (it covered the road from side to side, it was huge) aligator (WTF) about to pass under the bridge. I got out of the jeep and litterally did some ninja shit off the bridge onto the aligator and killed it. Took its skin home and tried to sell it. I'm not really sure how I was trying to sell it, I just remember trying to sell it. Next thing I know, I'm painting my car blue with someone, I'm not exactly sure who the person is. This part makes SOME sense cause I own a blue motorcycle and my car really does need a paint job. For some reason the car only gets partially painted before the giant aligator appears again for another fight but I woke up.

Not really afraid of alligators, one of my uncles lives along a river that has them. Hell I've been in a fishing boat alongside alligators before. I've held one at a zoo, it's mouth was taped shut tho. However, I'm not sure why an aligator came into play in this dream but seriously... wtf...

Camon guys, how crazy are your dreams? Even if they aren't crazy feel free to share. Should be fun to read them.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Re: Dreams

Post by dreamawake » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 pm

I don't have dreams anymore, there are only nightmares. Fuck sleep.

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:13 pm

I recently had a pretty scary dream, though I don't remember too many of the details. I just remember what ever I was doing, it involved a lot of running while opening and closing doors whilst I attempted to make my escape from what ever was chasing me. Then the last door I open apparently took me inside my mom's house. Everything seems fine and I get relaxed, mainly because my mom is grinning happily, talking about her day. Then it gets creepy again, as the walls starts turning black in her house. As I turn around to look at my mom, we're both suddenly in the kitchen and she facing away from me, cutting something on the kitchen counter and carrying on her previous conversation like nothing is going on. Keep in mind, my mom has long, straight black hair... and as my focus zooms in on the back of her head, I catch something staring back at me...
Spoiler :
looking like that!

Needless to say, I woke up right after that. My wife right next to me laughing her ass off, because I was apparently making lots of grunting noises and tossing and turning. I was upset because she could have helped me out by waking me up and getting me out of that nightmare! :uhoh:

But otherwise, I don't seem to dream much anymore like Penny, so this one stuck out :dino:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm

I should have "spoilered" that one :asd:

[Kariudo: Thy spoiler hath been delivered. Don't forget to ye olde tip ye old deliverymod]
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:57 pm

I had a dream last night that I was in college and just joined a sorority and when I went to meet my new roommate (who was a total nerd by the way - like that'd bother me tho) she was sitting around watching hentai like it didn't matter that I was in the room. When I went to check out the kitchen, I found two gray cats in the microwave, with a ton of cat food in there like they'd been there for a week or something. When I asked the roommate about it, she said that the cats were wet, and that the dryer wasn't working, then scowled at the cats and said "yeah you know how that worked out" and then I woke up.
~~~~~

The night before I had a dream that my friend had a cat sized dragon. It was the same type as Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon. There was something about her having to go to class, so I had to watch it. It was soft like a kitten (with fluffy fur).
~~~~~

The night before that I had a dream that Lady Gaga flew me over to England to meet the people at Mm.
~~~~~

I'm just rather glad I'm not having scary dreams lately O.o

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was viciously attacked by a horde of kittens. I woke up and swore at my sub-conscious for being so fucking weird.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:17 am

Here's some AMV related dreams I had back in 2004-2005..
Posted 9-6-2005

I had a dream last night that I was supposed to pick up this amv creator at a movie theater near my house. As soon as I went to pick him up, he immediately punched me in the face and drove off in my car! Instead of doing something about it, I just went into the theater and watched a movie. o_O

Why is every dream I have about amv creators really bad? :(
Posted on 8-24-04

I had a dream last night that I invited an amv creator for the .org to my house (I dunno what his name was but he was an amv creator). Showed him around my house and showed him my dvd collection which he wasn't too interested in...

Then I had to get something really fast and left him in my room. When I got back, the amv creator was gone and I saw a dead girl's body under my bed and freaked out. The amv creator was hiding behind the door with an axe and came up behind me and....

I woke up
Posted on 12-01-04

I had a dream last night most of the amv editors from AWA and I went to this con in the netherlands or some european city. We were all getting ready to be seated for the amv contest and the emcee came out. She was a really hot chick dressed up like madam eva from memories although her dress was white. She then rose from the floor and began shooting fire at everyone and burned a few people in the crowd.

Most of us were able to escape the fire and Beowulf was like "We gotta kick her ass!" and the rest of us looked at him like he was crazy. So we all rushed in and attacked her. Some of us were fried and it got to the point where it was just me and her fighting it out kung fu style and the dream ended.

Is this a premonition of things to come?
Posted 9-7-2005

Kind of like another (not so bad) amv contest dream I had where Anime Expo was moved up in the mountains and we had to watch the amv contest in a sub zero tempurature and the guy running the projector was frozen o_o
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Last night I dreamed that one of Saddam Husein's palaces' had been transferred and rebuilt in the city I'm living in. Only it had been repainted pink. A group of us were sneaking around it at night looking for something (no idea what). Someone's cell phone kept ringing so we were afraid we were going to get caught, but for some reason we didn't. Wtf, brain.
:ying:

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:23 pm

last night i dreamt i was playing maplestory...and having fun.

That's how i knew i was dreaming.

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:56 pm

I've got many but here's one:

I'm on a plane just about to land to a city, which I see through the plane window. It looks like a city in Egypt or Middle East and I'm suddenly thinking this is such a racist country. But then the whole city changes and suddenly we're in New York (where I've never been to irl). So the next thing that happens is that I'm in my hotel room and I know that I'm gonna leave the city in just a couple of days and I've got very little time to see all the tourist locations. On the top of that my friends all went ahead of me and I'm feeling frustrated. So I go out and walk in the city and see random things that I can't remember right now. The next thing I remember is that it was getting late and dark and I'm in front of The White House (I know it's not in New York...). I'm crawling in a hole on the building's yard with my friends and suddenly a cop appears shouting that it's actually a mine field and that we should stop moving immediately. Suddenly all the searchlights are pointed on us and I notice a dead female body half buried on the ground and my friend is grabbing her boobs, looking like he was caught red-handed. Then I wake up.

Return to “General Discussion”