Dreams

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: Dreams

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:10 pm

I had a dream last night that I was at Sakura Con with pwolf and Ileia. The AMV contest was running late and didn't start until midnight, so by the time my video came on, I was dead asleep. :shock:

I wonder what this means. :uhoh:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

My town looking like silent hill as I'm being chased by the grim reaper and demons cutting me off every which way I run. I made it to the bay, hit the cold water and woke up.

No wonder I feel like I'm going to die soon. \:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm

On second thought it probably didn't help that I was watching Beowulf's Black Sabbath video on Acid before I passed out...yeah....that probably did it.

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:38 pm

A leprechaun stabbed me once........ :sweat: First dream I thought of.

Spicey_wolf
Org Profile

Post by Spicey_wolf » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:05 pm

I just had a nightmare last night that was very frightening but cant remember it at all now. Ha

But a few dreams that come to mind are my Lucid dreaming ones. Where you are completely aware in your dream that you are dreaming.
Those are some crazy dreams, they scare me so much. I have to do reality checks within them to make sure it's a dream. I look
at clocks and if the time switches fast its a dream and also remember what is currently going on in my life if things are way
to different its defiantly a dream. They only way I can wake up from those is if I count to 3. Supposedly if you can make yourself
have lucid dreams and can keep that lucidity you can control your dream and make anything happen. I think that's a little to far for me since
this stuff just freaks me out. lol

UpcomingDread
Org Profile

Post by UpcomingDread » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:55 pm

I had a dream where I wake up in my bed but when I sit up i'm in a huge room full of nothing but rows of lamps; I still laugh when I think of it. So yeah that was a weird one that stuck with me through life, also once I fell off the moon and almost landed on spikes in space. O.o

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:17 pm

I found this cat.
And the fucking cat ate my hand.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Spicey_wolf wrote:Supposedly if you can make yourself have lucid dreams and can keep that lucidity you can control your dream and make anything happen. I think that's a little to far for me since this stuff just freaks me out. lol
It's extremely hard to do, and the more control you attempt to exert, the harder it gets to both perform and to stay asleep.

In one of those cases I was in some sort of drug cartel supply warehouse (it probably came from watching some police drama) that looked suspiciously like a Wal-Mart, and I had to get a few of my friends and try to escape. I realized I was dreaming, and since it was that kind of situation, it meant giving myself super powers and fighting my way out. It was ridiculously hard to keep the concentration to keep the powers working, but I did manage to get outside and blow some stuff up before waking up.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:05 am

I've had many lucid dreams, in some I could force my will on the dream in others not so much. Its never been scary for me though. I will often take control of a dream or change it/wake up if a dream is going in a way that I don't like, without the dream being lucid though.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:21 am

I had this dream a few years back that always stuck out, though I can only remember very little.

I went into the dream with the knowledge that I had died...somehow. I didn't know how, but I was at peace with this. I was in the passenger side of a pick-up truck with some trucker-ish looking guy driving. We were driving up a giant spiral staircase which looked like the stairs from Sonic Adventure 2's Chao garden lobby [/Totally not an obscure reference]. This was apparently the stairway to heaven. It occurred to me that I was VERY small, and despite the fact that I couldn't see myself, I knew why. I was a bag of Cheetos.

Cue waking up. I still have NO idea what that was about.

Return to “General Discussion”