Dreams

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Re: Dreams

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Otohiko wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Awesome dream: ZephyrStar was visiting me and we were cruising my workplace checking out all of the sexy single women (there are a pretty nice amount) when he stated that he must "have all the bitches. Then we will win."
Bahahahaha :up:

He speaks the truth, also.
We must acquire them and build an army of boobs. We will most certainly win.

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Last night I dreamed that I woke up on Wednesday morning at 0400 to go on a ruck march and found out it was 11 degrees (F) outside. I remember being super pissed off because every other morning so far had been 40-50 degrees and the next day was predicted to be at 52. It just so happened to be, that the one day I was going to workout outside, it was going to be below freezing! :mad: I ended up waking up abruptly only to find it was 3 am, which pissed me off even more, because it was only Tuesday, and there was no reason for me to be up that early. But at least it was 48 degrees outside :lol:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 am

wow what dreams I had xD

I had a bow like Madoka from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica xD LOL and I think I could use 2 spells to be able to shoot an arrow or something like that xD that part was kinda cool :3 and 2 of my teachers were also in the dream lol and I think I also saw a mouse or a rat O_O it was kinda wtf

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 pm

I had a dream last night that I really wanted to share because it was awesome, but I forgot what happened in it. :<

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 am

I had such a bad dream D:

Me and someone else were trying to escape from my father. He wanted to shoot one of us with an arrow I think, but I'm not sure. He shot that other person I think. Then we were in our old flat, and there were 2 corpses in the staircase, and one of them was burning O_O and I told my parents that they shouldn't leave them there, so close to our flat, and someone put 1 corpse on the middle of the stairs (next to the other one?) and I was kinda expecting the police and I was about to take a bath O_O

The feeling that my own father would kill me was very bad D: does this have a meaning?

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 am

MystykAMV wrote:I
Me and someone else were trying to escape from my father. He wanted to shoot one of us with an arrow I think, but I'm not sure. He shot that other person I think.
Did he aim for the knee? :amv:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:37 am

were you recently playing Skyrim?
If you do not think so... you will DIE

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 am

Otohiko wrote:
MystykAMV wrote:I
Me and someone else were trying to escape from my father. He wanted to shoot one of us with an arrow I think, but I'm not sure. He shot that other person I think.
Did he aim for the knee? :amv:
no I think, as I was escaping I was afraid he would shoot me in the back?

Knowname: I have never played Skyrim before.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 pm

I dreamed that I finally beat Deus Ex 3. Oh wait, that was real ...

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Weird dream, was walking around outside of our house and then went inside to find that there was water leaking through the ceiling everywhere and holes and stuff. I remember the floor being a murky green and patches of water everywhere not to mention ruined furniture and obvious water damages. Basement was flooded walked back outside and it was raining. There was never a transition into it raining, just walked inside the house and it was as if it was raining/flooding. It was so bizarre I woke up right after realizing that.

In before this spring/summer has more disastrous weather here.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “General Discussion”