Godix Quotes

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Godix Quotes

Post by Kionon » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 pm

<godix> Your arguments remind me of a an open oozing puss filled flesh wound. No one really wants to see it but it's so disturbing you can't ignore it, it stinks to high heaven, you want to get rid of it as quickly as possible, and the scars it leaves will probably require professional aid to remove. Your logic is atrocious, your arguements are pre-simian, your attitude is idiotic, and you're as wrong as a blind man in a whorehouse who thinks it's a fresh fish store.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Re: Godix Quotes

Post by Jadecavy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:22 pm

godix wrote:
Jadecavy wrote:
abe3002 wrote:I hope I can get along with everyone and look forward to chatting with everone
Hello, captain redundant.
Even for us, that was an astoundingly quick trashing of hopes.
I saw that as a compliment at the time, coming from godix.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:26 pm

godix wrote:http://www.animemusicvideos.org/irc/

If you really want to make an impression, claim you're going to be the new hasteroth. They'll love you for it.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 pm

<godix> I treat the org like people treat grandma in the hospital. Every week or two I visit just to to see if it's dead yet.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 pm

godix wrote:Last time I tried to fuck a cat, I ended up with claw marks on my testicles. So despite your suggestion, I will not fuck cats ever again.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:37 pm

<godix> Perhaps I should ask Kionon to donate his balls for the cause instead. We could make a hat out of them for Minion to wear.

<godix> You can keep your dick but you just aren't allowed to actually use it. Pretty much the same deal Kionon has actually except that you don't have to wear a dress. Kio doesn't either but it makes him feel pretty so everyone just nods and pretends it's normal.

<godix> Why? Watching the logical fallacies flying back and forth is far far more interesting than staring at the screen wondering if Sierra ever quits abusing effects worse than a drunken hillbilly beating his 11 year old daughter who just told him she's pregnant and it's not his or her brothers.

<godix> This is the org. After seeing pictures of Kionon, DJ Izumi, and Stolen Soul I've learned that assigning gender to users can be trickier than you'd expect. Besides, as long as there's a hole there somewhere I can just close my eyes and pretend it's a hot 18 year old chick. Except for Minion of course, that little bastard won't shut up long enough for my imagination to take over.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Topic: Sevendust MEP
godix wrote:Is this one of those joke MEPs that are meant to be bad or were you guys treating this seriously and just fucked up this badly? I've seen 70 year old white guys with walkers dancing to this music at a wedding who showed more style than this video did.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:50 pm

godix wrote:
hasteroth wrote:You read the how to be an asshole guide or does it just come naturally?
I write asshole guides, I don't need to read them. I try to make the most of the talents god gave me.
This thread
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 pm

[21:49:34] <@Kionon> I love reading old Popular Mechanics articles and looking at the illustrations and seeing what came true and what didn't.
[21:49:59] <Otohiko> Kio: for example?
[21:50:33] <godix> Well, for one thing, despite all predictions, kio is still male.
[12:47:13] <godix|editz> I need to find a hobby that isn't so annoying.
[12:47:29] <ngsilver> knitting?
[12:47:44] <godix|editz> I was thinking rape, but ok.
[12:49:27] <godix|editz> You know what's really annoying though? The way my desire to just get this fucking thing done already conflicts with the desire to actually make a decent video (for a change).
[12:50:17] <godix|editz> maybe I can just leave 30 seconds black and call it an artistic choice?
[18:57:15] <godix|editz> I love wikipedia. You can scan a valid, non-flaming, article and come across a link to "list of ethnic slurs".
[21:40:52] <godix> On a totally different note, one of my cats is going insane.
[21:41:16] <godix> He's taken it sitting in his litter box. Not doing his business. Just sitting there looking around the room like cats do.
[21:41:32] <godix> Currently he's curled up lying down in it. Asleep. On top of his own shit.
[02:16:44] <godix> I will say I do not have a good opinion of Linux either. But that's based on years old experience. I'm sure it's vastly improved since.
[02:17:17] <godix> But at the time I tried it, I'd ask linux nerds for what command does XYZ. They'd go 'read man'. Which might be useful if I knew what the command was claled so I could look it up in man...
[02:17:30] <godix> Eventually I said fuck the nerds and their bullshit and went back to MS
[23:12:46] <Arashi|WonderYears> we both know i'm awesome
[23:12:57] <godix> arashi: Stoned and awesome are not synonyms.

McDirty
Org Profile

Post by McDirty » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 am

This a convo that I've actually seen other people quote on other websites. It was always one of my favs:

<godix> Well, I know my NES was picky, if you didn't touch it in the right way it wouldn't let you play anything at all. Kinda like a woman actually...
<Aqua|Editing> I thought it was more like a man, because it wouldn't work unless you blew it.

Return to “General Discussion”