godix passed away today

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: godix passed away today

Post by Animated » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 am

Cenit wrote:Dont get me wrong but this is like a joke and it doesn't make sense.
Exactly. It's... so uncomfortable to write... anything in a thread like this. Rest in Peace godix. You will be remembered.

Douggie
CHEESECAKE!
Org Profile

Post by Douggie » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 am

Oh man, sad to hear.... Can't say I knew him that well, but rest in peace godix.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:57 am

I never knew him personally or very well but I'm sad I'll never get to see his witty comments around the org ever again. :cry:

Also he never did get the chance to edit more romance and drive himself crazy... I was looking forward to it too. :( Rest in peace man.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:48 am

I just.. I don't clearly remember my first interaction with him. All I remember his that he terrified me. It wasn't often he insulted me, but when he did it was big. But in hindsight I brought almost all of what I got onto myself. Over time I smartened up a fair bit, but then I ended up with a whole bunch of kenz-related drama. And that was really when he came through to me as a truly incredible person. He spent hours talking to me and kenz seperately. Calming us down, talking us through situations, helping us make the correct decisions, giving us advice, etc, etc. He was always helping. And then when everything fell apart and kenz dumped me, I don't really remember much in the way of comforting me but well.. he tried at least, I think. Well anyways after that whole fiasco we ended up talking about kenz a lot, and all the drama in her life, because him and kenz were great friends for a fair amount of time, he was always helping her with her drama, always helping. Over time we talked about it less and less as the drama died down and he grew frustrated with kenz because she'd ignore/stop talking to him or something and he'd break off his friendship and kenz wouldn't get it. Then he'd announce he's leaving IRC, I never believed him and I was right all 20+ times. They say that a measure of many a true friend is someone you can just talk to normally after being away for a long time. And he definitely fit that. We hadn't spoken in months after I disappeared from IRC for that time, when I came back. We resumed normal conversations, or at least what constitutes normal to godix haha. Though yeah I still can't shake the hope that it's all a joke and he's just gonna come right back and laugh at us all.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 am

Godix, you were one of the few people on here who was actually helpful to me.

Without you, a good handful of my videos would not be as good as they are, whether you beta tested multiple times for me, or rendered clips that I needed. Thank you for putting up with me.

And your witty facebook posts, and lolzy news article links made my day when i read them.

This site will not be the same without you.

Rest in peace.

LukeG
Org Profile

Post by LukeG » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 am

Rest in peace godix...

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 am

That's really sad to hear :/

Rest in peace Robert.
Hi.

DaikashiSan
Org Profile

Post by DaikashiSan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 am

I have never spoken to Godix. Reading all the messages makes me realize I should have been involved in the org just a bit more to have met such a unique individual.

I wanted this message to be different, I didn't want to end up saying: I never knew you, but rest in piece Godix. You don't have to know a person to see the clear impact they have had on people and his going away should be celebrated as if it was a party, the people that knew him well enough, who cared enough to comment have such genuine feelings for the guy that years of emotions have all been compiled and stored here on this thread.

Have a good sleep Godix, you definitely needed it. I'll wait until you can reply to this so you can consider me one of those n00bs and troll my videos. I'd really like that. :beer:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 am

So long amigo, we'll all meet you on the other side eventually.

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:35 am

Didn't know him all to well but it was always fun to read his comments. Sad that that's gone. Rest in peace.
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

Return to “General Discussion”