10 Random things meme

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

10 Random things meme

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 pm

This is technically a meme one is supposed to post onto their journal, but I thought it could be pretty interesting here too. Just post ten random things about yourself.

* I like to draw a lot, and am aiming to make comic books for a living. I probably have over 50 characters for different stories, but spend most of my time building those characters up than actually continuing my stories :uhoh:
* People irl constantly pronounce my screename as "Hag-ren Viper" [It's "Hog-uh-ren"]
* There are 61 songs in my AMV-idea playlist, and I honestly think I have a few more that I haven't added in there.
* It's can be really hard for me to listen to a song if I dont have some kind of visual to go with it, which is why I got into AMVs in the first place [Not to mention have 61 frikkin ideas]
* I really like well done traditional animation, part of the reason I like Disney and animu. I don't *dislike* 3D animation, but I hate how it's pretty much replaced 2D.
* When I was younger I would make a different screename for every forum etc. I used, so I have a handfull of different names still.
* Im not really interested in what actor is in what movie and don't know many actors because of that. But I'm all about anime VAs and what roles they play.
* One of my favorite animals is a polar bear because one of the characters I made that I got attached to is a po'bear.
* I think fanservice can pretty much ruin a show. HOTD is a prime example.
* Im likely to support the Pokemon franchise no matter how many of the critters they make. [Id be surpised if they didnt break 1000 at this rate]

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: 10 Random things meme

Post by Kariudo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 pm

• I like pizza
  • I really like pizza
  • I think you underestimate just how much I like pizza :pizza:
  • I still have my first car ('87 Mercury Lynx). It's small, but it gets me to where I'm going
  • I'm a pretty good anchor for flippy cup
  • Despite all the messing around I do with my computer, I've yet to break it (worst I've done is break windows and have to reinstall it)
  • I've never broken a bone, though I did come close when I managed to drop a table like this one on my foot while setting up for my local con last year. It pretty much took a year for the bruise to grow out
  • I used to not be able to sleep past 6:30am, and now I'm lucky if I'm sleeping by 6:30am
  • I have no ambition to travel, I'm just fine where I am
  • I (usually) don't talk unless I have something to say
and as a bonus because I kinda cheated there...

-I wanna be the guy, and I've gotten to the guy...but I've never beaten the guy. The guy is hard

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Kariudo wrote: -I wanna be the guy, and I've gotten to the guy...but I've never beaten the guy. The guy is hard
:ying:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 pm

* My actual birth name is Gheorgiy Andreevich Krylov. The only name/nickname I really naturally respond to is "Gosha". That's why when people call me George (or Oto for that matter) in conversation, I sometimes totally fail to pay attention.
* I'm pretty good at swimming. I can hold my breath for up to 3 minutes and swim a distance of about 200 ft underwater. Although I've been out of practice for a few years...
* I am a really, really, really slow person. This is an advantage when I have to concentrate on something, but my reflexes suck.
* AMVs are not my main hobby. They're not even my 2nd and possibly not even my 3rd most important hobby.
* I used to be a gigantic pyro back when I was 10-13 years old. The fact that I lived in 90s Russia during this time means that there's very few things that I had not at some point actually tried to set on fire.
* I have never broken a bone doing dangerous things, of which I did a lot in my time. However I've broken multiple bones in completely stupid and routine incidents (e.g. tripping on flat ground while running after a bus, being half-intentionally pushed down a flight of stairs by an idiot at school...)
* I actually do like anchovies on pizza.
* I've passed all my driving tests with flying colours 10 years ago, and have never driven a car since the day I got my full license.
* I've never actually kissed a girl :uhoh: Or even a guy the guy :uhoh: :uhoh:
* ...I fail at life?? See above ^

:dino:
Hagaren Viper wrote: * People irl constantly pronounce my screename as "Hag-ren Viper" [It's "Hog-uh-ren"]
Haha, I bet I'd be one of the first people to get it right.

Technically everyone pronounces my screen name wrong. But I got used to it. "Autoheeko" has a nice ring to it, I guess....
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:57 pm

1. I started out as an English Major and ended up in Accounting. I hated math with a passion in high school too. [But I love my job!]
2. I have arthritis, which is a gigantic pain in the ass. [Got it when I was 16, oh JOY]
3. In terms of anime, I actually despise action anime like Bleach or One Piece. It's why I doubt I'll ever edit an action AMV.
4. I actually enjoy forum stalking/reviewing more than editing AMVs itself. XD
5. I absolutely hate where I live, but I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else. O-o
6. I'm the oldest of 6 siblings. I only actually distaste ONE of them.
7. I've yet to be in a "meaningful" relationship. [I also don't mean that in a sexual way, I mean in a more "would I marry them" way]
8. If people actually knew what went on in my mind, I think I'd be institutionalized. O-o
9. I used to be scared to DEATH of weather, but then was involved in a tornado, and really mellowed out. [Facing your fears apparently works...]
10. My username was an amalgamation of weirdness. Code, which reprensented Code Lyoko and Chrono, which represented Chrono Trigger. I always wanted to make my own virtual world where I could make it my complete bitch and time travel. XD

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:12 am

I think I'll just link this (it's public):
http://castortroysd.livejournal.com/231798.html
CodeZTM wrote: 8. If people actually knew what went on in my mind, I think I'd be institutionalized. O-o
You and me both.... :shock:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:34 am

Kariudo wrote: -I wanna be the guy, and I've gotten to the guy...but I've never beaten the guy. The guy is hard
This.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:39 am

Castor Troy wrote:I think I'll just link this (it's public):

3. Static Electricity is the #1 thing I hate more than anything. #2 is job interviews. Ironically, job interviews are one of the top 3 things I'm best at.
so are you good at static electricity as well? :awesome:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:44 am

Kariudo wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:I think I'll just link this (it's public):

3. Static Electricity is the #1 thing I hate more than anything. #2 is job interviews. Ironically, job interviews are one of the top 3 things I'm best at.
so are you good at static electricity as well? :awesome:
no :cry:

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate static electricity!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:14 am

• I've been lurking the internet since i was probably 8 years old
  • I don't enjoy a lot of modern anime/cartoon/CGI films just due the look
  • I've yet to meet a native English speaker who's pronounced my name correctly
  • Hate Bugs to the point of shouting a cry of rage when once is in sighth
  • I am, the guy
  • Got my username from Metal Gear Solid, because Grey Fox was boss
  • I've never had any video game consoles break on me, feels goood
  • I throughly hate most activities i'm good at
  • Thunders scares the shit out of me
  • I wish to be Thom Yorke #2

Return to “General Discussion”