POKEMON

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: POKEMON

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:43 pm

mirkosp wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tSVBVQzNMg

Does this mean Newtwo is a Mewtwo forme?
I remember reading that that was confirmed, but I don't recall the source, so... maybe?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

tipsd9video
Org Profile

Post by tipsd9video » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm a little disapointed it's a new form instead of an entirely different Pokemon, but oh well, I still love its design :ying:
youtube accounts:
tipsd9video for animations and AMVs
animefxnstuff for live action videos

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:22 pm

I'm waiting on a "whip my hair back and forth" parody video. XD

But I like it! Really cool to see such an old friend get a new look! :)

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 am

i've come to terms with it. But the directors have stated that Mewtwo did go around the world after the film Mewtwo Returns. So this just pushes me to think Mewtwo learned something to get this form since he wasn't sure how some of his powers worked in the first place. Now I'm curious if Dan Green will take back his role as Mewtwo in the future.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 pm

The thing that Im really interested in is that Mewtwo now has a blatantly female VA... its such a shift from the original movie, makes me wonder if it's an entirely different Mewtwo somehow. Femtwo?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:22 am

>Minimize
>Double Team
>Abyss
>Horn Drill
Wow, F U Sapphire Battle Tower. Good thing I managed to get past the 50th battle, otherwise I'd have been royally pissed off. Still, getting beaten by OHKO moves doesn't exactly feel good (or in a way it does, assuming that's the only way the CPU could handle the half-hassed team I put up for the task). I guess I managed to get good battle seeds until the 52nd, since I was able to avoid enough OHKO moves and hit through evasion boosts to get there.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:49 am

OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat May 04, 2013 11:35 am

I do believe the internet has found a missing link.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Wed May 08, 2013 4:54 am

Kinda got back to watching pokemon o; , got into hoen region , and meh i cant get used to new voice actress of pokedex D:.

Also looking trought games, and dunno what´s good to pick yet. Started PWO but grinding is kinda annoying. Any games with interesing concepts\light grinding out there?
Still better than that MMO.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed May 08, 2013 7:04 am

Milk Or Life! wrote:Kinda got back to watching pokemon o; , got into hoen region , and meh i cant get used to new voice actress of pokedex D:.

Also looking trought games, and dunno what´s good to pick yet. Started PWO but grinding is kinda annoying. Any games with interesing concepts\light grinding out there?

Been having a lot of fun with the Pokemon games available on here: http://www.vizzed.com/playonlinegames/

They're all in-browser and require a plug-in to be downloaded and such but there is a really good variety of fan-hacks and such. Just make sure you pay attention to the rankings and you'll be good.

Return to “General Discussion”