POKEMON

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Jadecavy
Org Profile

Re: POKEMON

Post by Jadecavy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 pm

THANK YOU~! I didn't want to triple-post, but...

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?
kireblue wrote:water / steel is a stupid combination.
Hahaha, what? Water/Steel is a fantastic defensive combo. Resist everything except Fire, Grass, Ground, Fighting, and Electric? Add in Empoleon's strong defenses, and you've got a bulky penguin on your hands, mister.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?
Hahaha, what? Water/Steel is a fantastic defensive combo. Resist everything except Fire, Grass, Ground, Fighting, and Electric? Add in Empoleon's strong defenses, and you've got a bulky penguin on your hands, mister.
you know what.......I never even realized that. I guess that its non weakness to grass makes up for its non resistance to fire and its weakness to ground and fighting. When I first heard about a water pokemon that isn't resistant to fire, I immediately classified it as stupid without even thinking. I kinda now regret never giving piplup a chance.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:27 am

kireblue wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?
you know what.......I never even realized that. I guess that its non weakness to grass makes up for its non resistance to fire and its weakness to ground and fighting. When I first heard about a water pokemon that isn't resistant to fire, I immediately classified it as stupid without even thinking. I kinda now regret never giving piplup a chance.
Better than its neutrality to Grass is its resistance to Dragon. There's a reason most teams carried at least two Steel types for the majority of Gen IV.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm

DUDES

DUDES

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/?a001=msign

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 pm

<3 :awesome: :bzz2: :bzz: :bear: :shark: :dino: :aimkissyface:

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:09 pm

FASDFAF

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm curious as to all the changes that will come the way. I certainly hope that we get gym leader rematches and a battle frontier.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:18 pm

I'm just hoping that they'll make use of the airport and get you flying to Hoenn. It would be epicsauce. Basically, RS remakes in disguise, but not actual remakes since the story would be a sequel to bw.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

as much as i'd love to go to hoenn like kanto in GS, i still wanna see RS remakes :<

Return to “General Discussion”