POKEMON

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Re: POKEMON

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 pm

do you still have to trade in the pokedex to get all the entries?
Thats the one thing holding me back from getting it because I don't even "street pass tag" people here even on busy holidays...

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:48 pm

No, it comes completely.....complete.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Actually, now that I'm playing it some more, it looks like you have to unlock access to egg moves? Or something? At first I thought it just didn't list those moves at all, but now they're included on certain pages. Maybe it depends on if you "remember" them in the minigame?

Either way, every Forme of every Pokémon is at least viewable by default.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Addendum: After looking online, I see that Meloetta and Genesect are not automaticaly included (one of the tricky bits with it being listed alphabetically instead of by Pokédex number). I'm still trying to figure out how the AR Viewer mode works too.
To unlock both of Meloetta's Formes, the player must create a quiz with the keyword of RGFOAUTF (Japanese version) or TTQALFHN (English version), and complete the quiz. This code will also unlock Relic Song in the Move Dex, Meloetta's signature move.
To unlock Genesect, the player must create a quiz with the keyword of QUHDPHEU (Japanese version) or PHSKUTDF (English version), and complete the quiz. This code will also unlock Techno Blast in the Move Dex, Genesect's signature move.
When the player gets perfect on all Challenge Mode quizzes, Hard Mode will be unlocked, allowing access to challenges 40-69. This can also be unlocked early by entering the password UJFPJGAD rather than completing all the Challenge Mode quizzes.
And it turns out there's an iOS version of the app for peeps who don't have a 3DS yet.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:28 am

Hahaha, okay, so I just got around to playing around in Black Tower, and I found a useful/hilarious way to cheat the challenge (that I'm sure experienced Tower-goers have already figured out). The C-Gear still works during the challenge, so if you have two DSes and an extra game cart, you can totally use the infrared to trade fresh Pokémon onto your team and not have to worry about getting kicked out before you get all the EXP. Pretty much invalidates the "challenge" part of it, but if you're just using it to level up, ain't nothin wrong with calling in a ringer.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalg2Y0usVg

Somebody gotta learn how to RNG abuse! But good song. :awesome:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:15 am

Haha I like it. Shoulda mixed it up in the middle instead of repeating the Gengar/Alakazam bit, but overall it's pretty clever.

(Can you seriously get a Happiny with Seismic Toss and Wish in Nacrene City? o_O)

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 am

Kitsuner wrote:(Can you seriously get a Happiny with Seismic Toss and Wish in Nacrene City? o_O)
Nope. ;_;
The Happiny you get is a "normal" one. No particular egg moves nor anything. Wish was a Gen 3 event and Seismic Toss Gen 3 Move Tutor.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 pm

mirkosp wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:(Can you seriously get a Happiny with Seismic Toss and Wish in Nacrene City? o_O)
Nope. ;_;
The Happiny you get is a "normal" one. No particular egg moves nor anything. Wish was a Gen 3 event and Seismic Toss Gen 3 Move Tutor.
That's what I thought. That jerk got my hopes up. >:O

Return to “General Discussion”