POKEMON

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: POKEMON

Post by NS » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:02 pm

My very first pokemon ever was charmander, back in blue version when I was like 8 or younger on christmas and my dad got me a gameboy AND pokemon. Then in leaf green I was bulbasaur.

Then I was cyndaquill
Then treecko
Then the penguin
and I plan on grass snake when I finally get this game, though the otter's final evolve looks badass.

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Good Lord that pic is epic. Figure I post one I found with Unova's Gym Leaders in their black and white Sunday's best, props to whoever the artist is.
My very first Pokemon wuz Pikachu, then Cyndaquill, then Tepig. Also have to add that last nite I fought the final battle against N in Black and guys I am not bullshittin when I say that wuz the most epic battle I've ever had in a Pokemon game. Hell I would go as far as to say one of the most epic battles I've ever experience in RPG's period. 52 minutes of epicness and I enjoyed every second, I wish I could have more than one save point since I want to fight him again but there's no way to unless you start over from the beginning. Don't want to spoil the plot for anyone surrounding the battle and after it but the creators really went outta the box, the kind of maturity they gave the plot they should've done a long time ago. The music during the battle wuz glorious and intense too as a remix of N's original battle theme, imma post the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s6IkFafrK4
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Reading all this and seeing the pictures, I get hyped on getting myself that darn DS...
ImageImageImage

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Jadecavy wrote:Had to post this, found it on FJ.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i51.tinypic.com/11tbsk4.jpg
Aweesome

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 pm

I always pick the Fire type starter (keeping in mind that the last game I actually spent a decent amount of time on was Ruby, and probably less than 5-10 minutes trying out Diamond), and then usually have to spend an hour or two on level grinding so the early Gyms don't murder it. But from then on it's rather balanced out.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 pm

I picked the fire-type in every single game. :| I wonder what that means...

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 pm

AimoAio wrote:I picked the fire-type in every single game. :| I wonder what that means...
It means you're flaming.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Malificus wrote:
AimoAio wrote:I picked the fire-type in every single game. :| I wonder what that means...
It means you're flaming.
LOL. Guess I need to chill. :beer:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 pm

I picked the water type in every single game except pearl and platinum. I didn't pick the water type in pearl because of the games lack of fire types in the beginning, and I picked the grass type in platinum because water / steel is a stupid combination.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:12 am

I usually pick the fire type

Chimchar was my first Pokemon ever, I never played the game till I got Diamond O.o I ended up replacing it with an awesome Rapidash though >.> and kinda left it in my box... Torchic I never abandoned and it's still one of my favs... Tepig is currently in my box, using Victini instead >.>

The only time I didn't pick fire was when I was trying to get the legendary beasts from Fire Red.

Return to “General Discussion”