Self photos

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:44 pm
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-
Location: The happy place in my head
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby wurpess » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 pm

ZetZu wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://static.emocore.se/_gallery/big/u6983601032955.jpg

What Enigma said, and I want your hair! :O
ImageImage

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Ileia » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Well, whereas previously I had quite long hair, recently I cut it into a cute bob, which I'm quite liking.

Image

User avatar
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:50 pm
Status: NMEs Prodigy
Location: Nowheresville, NJ
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby dreamawake » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:26 pm

It suites you far more than the long hair, Ileia. Work that up-do, looks good on you.
Image

User avatar
Magnus
Treasure this time
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Status: Extremely Handsome
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Magnus » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 pm

wurpess wrote:
ZetZu wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://static.emocore.se/_gallery/big/u6983601032955.jpg

What Enigma said, and I want your hair! :O

I use a Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i. Also thank you for the compliment,
although in that picture it's rather shaggy and untouched :aimkissyface:
(i.e. I gave myself a slight haircut about a day after the photo haha)
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:44 pm
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-
Location: The happy place in my head
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby wurpess » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 am

ZetZu wrote:
wurpess wrote:
ZetZu wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://static.emocore.se/_gallery/big/u6983601032955.jpg

What Enigma said, and I want your hair! :O

I use a Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i. Also thank you for the compliment,
although in that picture it's rather shaggy and untouched :aimkissyface:
(i.e. I gave myself a slight haircut about a day after the photo haha)

np! *^_^* And that is kinda what I would like to do with my hair. But mine is kinda thick, so it probably wouldn't look right. >_< So when my bangs grow back out, I'll probably just go back to my "comic persona" hair. ;) ( http://wurpess2.deviantart.com/art/Wurp ... -161294406 )
ImageImage

User avatar
Magnus
Treasure this time
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Status: Extremely Handsome
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Magnus » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:16 am

wurpess wrote:np! *^_^* And that is kinda what I would like to do with my hair. But mine is kinda thick, so it probably wouldn't look right. >_< So when my bangs grow back out, I'll probably just go back to my "comic persona" hair. ;) ( http://wurpess2.deviantart.com/art/Wurp ... -161294406 )

You could always thin it out? Well that depends on if you have access to the right equipment/scissors, or go to a hairdresser/salon I guess.
Well, you could always do that too! Might look rather nice :) If you do, post a picture of the result!
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:44 pm
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-
Location: The happy place in my head
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby wurpess » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm

ZetZu wrote:
wurpess wrote:np! *^_^* And that is kinda what I would like to do with my hair. But mine is kinda thick, so it probably wouldn't look right. >_< So when my bangs grow back out, I'll probably just go back to my "comic persona" hair. ;) ( http://wurpess2.deviantart.com/art/Wurp ... -161294406 )

You could always thin it out? Well that depends on if you have access to the right equipment/scissors, or go to a hairdresser/salon I guess.
Well, you could always do that too! Might look rather nice :) If you do, post a picture of the result!

I suppose. Idk, I usually cut my own hair, or have my mom do it when I'm back home. Salons kinda make me uncomfortable. :oops: But that has been one of my default short hair cuts since 2007 (when I cosplayed SGM Mao from FMP. XD). It's quite short atm, so it might be a couple months before my bangs grow out enough to do it again, but I will post pics when I do. *^_^*
ImageImage

User avatar
NS
I like pants
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:05 pm
Status: Pants
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby NS » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Grew out a decembeard. Just didn't shave for all of december. Didn't come out too bad, but eh.

Image

But bleh the full beard isn't for me

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Darklydone
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:06 pm
Status: Flat on my back.
Location: The space between madness and genius.
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Darklydone » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Now that all the 'Francis' pics are gone :>
Image

Image
Science is awsm...
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm
Status: Free
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Enigma » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Why do i still get the vibe that DD is Gordon Freeman

User avatar
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:50 pm
Status: NMEs Prodigy
Location: Nowheresville, NJ
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby dreamawake » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Image

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
-MD
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:05 am
Status: (◕ω◕)
Location: Misery
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby -MD » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Enigma wrote:Why do i still get the vibe that DD is Gordon Freeman

http://fapit.net/imgs/1375/gordon_freeman.jpg
Image

User avatar
Jadecavy
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:23 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Jadecavy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:49 pm

-MD wrote:
Enigma wrote:Why do i still get the vibe that DD is Gordon Freeman

http://fapit.net/imgs/1375/gordon_freeman.jpg

Post Willie with glasses. ._.

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Whoa, thread got short O:
Yes I read as to why, however I'm not one of those worried about people seeing pics of me, so a re-post perhaps? However, I don't remember which picture I posted originally... So take a new one created just now :P

Image

It's a little blurry... sorry about that... too lazy to take another though :P

User avatar
Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:54 pm
Status: Simply Insane
Location: Netherlands
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Niotex » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 am

Enigma wrote:Why do i still get the vibe that DD is Gordon Freeman


Image
Matt did that, not me :awesome:

Old pic btw.
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest