Self photos

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Self photos

Postby Athena » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:46 am

No, no, I am satisfied. I just find it interesting that my hand is as big as my face. If I facepalm, I can fit my entire head into my outstretched hand. And I wear a ring size of 6.5 or 7, so pretty small hands.

I try to take really good of my skin, and as I mentioned in Little Things You Love, my ethinyl estradiol has really cleaned up my skin...
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby FarmXD » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 am

Oh haha, well in my case is the same. My hand covers all my face xD
But I have pretty big hands so....oh my head is big ._.
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!

Postby meleechampion » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 pm

I uh... I lost some weight you guys.

Hard to believe it's already been a year since my first "progress picture". So I took another one (even though I've been done losing for about three months)

Spoiler tagging cause of shirtless fat dude pics. >.>
Spoiler :

Short version of how I did it: I cut soda, bread, pasta. Started counting calories, lifting weights, and very occasionally some cardio. Nothing drastic, all the changes took time and I wasn't too hard on myself for missing a day here or there.

Shout out to my homies out there on the weight loss grind. Ileia, Kitsuner, Zephyrstar, inthesto, Niotex, Dr. Dinosaur, CodeZTM, and everyone/anyone else. It truly is life changing. If anyone wants chat me up about specifics on my loss, or just health, fitness, any of that I'm totally happy to talk all that stuff.
meleechampion

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Congrats. That's a pretty impressive feat.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Ileia » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:14 pm

You know I think you look amaaaaaazing! Seriously, you did a great job. I'm proud of you, Bobby! Not gonna lie, you helped motivate me more than anyone else here or elsewhere.

And with that, I say, we start a progress pics trend:

I never took an official "starting weight" pic but that one is the closest...and is, or course, mid-dancing and super unflattering haha >_>

Still a ways to go, but I'm working towards it! :up:
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:00 pm

I don't have any photos of my weight loss, but I do have before/after pics of my surgery (and one I took today) Granted it's not the same as "losing weight" because I lost it all in one day (not to mention it wasn't "fat weight").

Spoiler :

I'm now on a diet, with some walking exorcise thrown in there too.. I have to admit the first week drove me nuts cutting out over half of my calories, but I at almost a month into it I'm starting to feel better and I can't eat as much as I used to. So far I've lost about 10 lbs.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby animefreak00007 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Me during my senior year of Highschool, and Me on Vacation last year, I don't have any current pictures of me for this year though except for one at work but you can't exactly see my face, as I was battling my co-worker with the Chima foam swords we got in. Maybe once I finish my stormtrooper armor I'll post a pic of me in that since they require a photo with your helmet off for when they issue you your TK ID after they accept your armor as 501st approved.
animefreak00007

Postby Druzaik » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 am

I'll head on over and post my 'dem feels' face here.

./DEMFEELS.
Druzaik

Postby Athena » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 am

Feels about what?
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby Druzaik » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:55 am

Kionon wrote:Feels about what?

I'm a big fan of anime with high emotional appeal, so I tend to make that face quite often :P.
Druzaik

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Welp, I love my long hair but recently I had to sacrifice it for a new job I got. R.I.P

Spoiler :
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget

Postby Athena » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 pm

BOO ON YOUR JOB.
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby TritioAFB » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:52 pm

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:Welp, I love my long hair but recently I had to sacrifice it for a new job I got. R.I.P

Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i40.tinypic.com/ek175e.png

To be honest it looks better like that... that's it if you get confused as girl when you're at the back and when you turn

And I, instead of gaining weight I keep losing it... one of these days I'll disappear :sorcerer:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Postby Athena » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:13 pm

TritioAFB wrote:To be honest it looks better like that... that's it if you get confused as girl when you're at the back and when you turn

Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby dj_ultima_the_great » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 pm

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:Welp, I love my long hair but recently I had to sacrifice it for a new job I got. R.I.P

Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i40.tinypic.com/ek175e.png

Hug it out, bro. I know those feels.

(Actually, my hair is getting to the point where it is really difficult to keep under the hairnet, but I'm going to keep letting it grow until it is impossible to manage. Fuck this job, I shouldn't have to be changing my appearance just to make them happy.)
dj_ultima_the_great

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion