The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by hasteroth » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:05 am

ChitandaEru wrote:
Ileia wrote:Hey, you know what's really great? When you have no choice but to share an apartment with someone who you were engaged to only a few months ago and he thinks that it's super-duper okay to bring a random girl home to make-out with.
*refraining from asking who this vile creature this person is as to not physically harm him with my voodoo death chants* :evil:
I'm assuming Adam? Been away a while.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 am

Time for the truth? :?
ImageImage

Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Org Profile

Post by Iron Solari » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 pm

2 days ago, a friend of mine attempted to commit suicide and was apprehended by the police. She did this on a whim without talking to anyone and she always claims how good of a friend I am, so why the hell didn't she come to me with this first? I, myself, am a survivor of suicide, and I know this topic very very well. I just don't understand her logic, but at the same time I can understand it, because I have been in that situation before, only I didn't get caught, I chose life over death. She complains so much about all of it, but she's also a really nice person. This gave me some perspective on what it's like to be the one listening to these issues and trying to help, rather then being the one going through it.

So why the hell did she try to do it? Only she knows, and now she is being sent to a hospital for rehabilitation. Like I told her and this applies to anyone reading this, "You can choose to run and hide, or you can choose to stay and fight. If you stay and fight, you will at least die, not by suicide, knowing you tried and didn't give up. If you choose to run and hide, people will only view your actions as cowardly and selfish, and you will have just admitted to yourself that you couldn't do what every single one of us has to deal with everyday. You aren't a coward, don't act like one."
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm

I have a car. so i cant even listen to my newly synced Iphone while im traveling somewhere D: . Its so F-ING depressing. ;_;

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:02 pm

play it through the car's speakers.

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 am

Pwolf wrote:play it through the car's speakers.
the worst part of it is i cant!..... *cries excessively* my radio doesn't have a mp3/ipod adaptor. Cd player doesn't work and i don't even own 1 cassette tape
this is THE WORST POSSIBLE THING...EVER!

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:53 am

Mkid wrote:
the worst part of it is i cant!..... *cries excessively* my radio doesn't have a mp3/ipod adaptor. Cd player doesn't work and i don't even own 1 cassette tape
http://www.amazon.com/Macally-Cassette- ... B0001YXWNM
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:10 am

Kitsuner wrote:
Mkid wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Macally-Cassette- ... B0001YXWNM
For that price you might as well get the much more highly rated Philips-made adapter. It doesn't really matter if it doesn't specifically say 'iPod', because it just takes the output through the headphone jack. Hell, I've been known to use full-sized headphones with the Shuffle I have (even though it looks totally ridiculous); it's pretty much the same principle.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 am

Mkid wrote:....

Huh, maybe this would be stupid to say... but you don't have a cigarette lighter in your car? I play my Ipod through there with with a small cable that goes from the ipod into the ipod holder... and then I put my radio on a certain channel (88.1, I'm in Canada though so dunno what would work for you) and it plays in my car just fine.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:12 am

Qyot27 wrote:For that price you might as well get the much more highly rated Philips-made adapter. It doesn't really matter if it doesn't specifically say 'iPod', because it just takes the output through the headphone jack. Hell, I've been known to use full-sized headphones with the Shuffle I have (even though it looks totally ridiculous); it's pretty much the same principle.
I didn't mean that one in particular, it was just the first result that came up.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “General Discussion”