The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:31 am

Haven't slept for more than an hour at a time in 3 days. So tired....

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 am

Amaterasu wrote:Haven't slept for more than an hour at a time in 3 days. So tired....
X2

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Problem 1
i went to church with the asshole who dumped me because jesus christ feels that who you like is choice. so while the preacher is preaching im staring at the guitarist who play for the church who broke up with me. I have to say :bear: Shit sucks. But like mariah carey said "i got to shake it off" Its not really that big of a problem its just a fresh wound and i wish i didn't get so attached to john. i want to get over him already and this healing process is too confusing.

Problem 2
My parents. I love they for what they do DID for me but ive realized they're just not good for me. i completely cut off my dad because he wants to be an ass. and im fighting with my mom a lot. im just so tired being the good child in times of hardship and than the good days (money wise) come and im the child nobody wants to be around. tossed aside :up:

Problem 3
I got to be president of entire group of LGBT members who are going to look up to be this semester for advice, leadership, and other presidental crap. i'm a complete mess. i don't even know what i'm doing with myself. i just have a headache

Everything is building up on top of me and i feel like i'm going to crack underneath all this pressure. from the 1/1/13 to 1/12/13 everything was perfect. got a boyfriend, my grades were killer this semester (3.7 GPA), no drama at all. than the 12th came. boyfriend broke up with my, my dad calls at me yelling, my mom starts fights with me. im getting sick because ive been crying NON STOP. :bear: im just a trainwreck right now and i have 2 weeks to get myself back in order so i can be strong for these members.

:sorcerer: < -- - Oh hey look we got a new emoticon YAY

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:15 pm

/hugs mkid

Stay strong. Believe in yourself, know that things will get better, and I sincerely hope for you to have better days to come. I'm sorry that you live with people who can't understand your heart. :(

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:51 am

Mkid wrote: I got to be president of entire group of LGBT members who are going to look up to be this semester for advice, leadership, and other presidental crap. i'm a complete mess. i don't even know what i'm doing with myself. i just have a headache
It's life's messes that help you later in life and will help you help others. If your life is a mess, you have experience and the experience of going through the motions and getting through whatever is bringing you down will help you be better and help those who ask for it. Advice isn't a decision, it's an opinion, a point of view. It's up to the person asking for it to decide wither or not it's right for them. Do your best and hope it helps, that's all you can ask for. :sorcerer:

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:58 am

@Mkid,

Obviously I've got no idea about the first two problems of yours but maybe you can at least turn around the third one: you get to be a crucial member of a group of awesome people who not only understand you but also trust you (at least I assume so if you were selected as the president of the club!) Perhaps, rather than seeing it as a stressful obligation, you could try to find the empowering aspects of the job? Also, pretending to be fine while you're really not tends to make you feel worse. Any decent person will understand :wink:

Good luck with everything :up:

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Malik, I already gave you my thoughts about problem 1, so I don't know if saying it again would make much of a difference. Either way, I hope everything gets better for you.

--

I lost a friend the other day. We were talking as we normally do, which is jokingly being mean to each other. All of a sudden, she starts attacking me personally, saying things that actually hurt me. We ended the conversation after that, and later she tweets about how much she doesn't care and fuck everybody and you lose some blah blah blah. Then she tweets that she feels bad, then she doesn't care again. All I'm thinking is, "Wtf? If you don't fucking care, then stop tweeting about me." Kinda funny since she's the friend who said all my friends are "stuck up Asians".

Anyway, I lost a friend a few months ago also. She basically lied and yeah. After what happened with my friend the other day, I started thinking. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

So that made me think of talking to the first friend from a few months ago. But I'm also wavering. I don't want to make myself look like a fool if she doesn't want to talk to me. It'd be weird to ask her to hang out and then bring it up, but I don't want to just talk about it online. Another reason why I'm hesitant is because I'm not sure if it's even worth my time. I'm out of highschool in four months, and who knows if we'll still be friends after that, or if at all. Then I think about the stupid quote about no regrets and dsfgfh.

Confused, yes indeed. :|
ImageImage

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Based on this, I wouldn't really consider them a friend so don't waste your time (I also have a relatively strict definition so take that any way you want). If they want to fix what they did, then let them try and go from there but I wouldn't put any energy into it. Move on, find better people.

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm

My sleeping problem is still going on, so I guess it's been 5 days now. I've only slept for more than 3 hours in a row once this week.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Pwolf wrote:Based on this, I wouldn't really consider them a friend so don't waste your time (I also have a relatively strict definition so take that any way you want). If they want to fix what they did, then let them try and go from there but I wouldn't put any energy into it. Move on, find better people.
Thanks for the advice (: What's funny is that shortly after posting this, the friend I got into a fight with the other day replied to something I put on Twitter. I guess I'll give her a second chance and see what happens.

Also, people are crazy! Somebody shot a person in a house and barricaded himself in there. Now there's a SWAT team, helicopters, and all that crazy stuff! Saw the cop cars walking home too, 'cause the scene is a few blocks away from where I live. Friend can see everything, since she lives half a block from it!
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”