The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:18 am

Ya triple post here because I can't edit the previous ones....just feel awful that my status with most of my friends doesnt feel very good to me and even when people tell me otherwise certain vibes, situations and actions make me believe otherwise. I hate feeling that way towards my friends though because I do still like them and care about them alot.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Well...I guess I can understand you, that's why I only have just 5 persons
I know I can trust here. But what means trust? How can you feel that somebody
is your friend? I'm different from most of people, I know I'm a agressive anti-social weirdo
and I don't care. That's how I am. I don't feel I want to change that, and that's when
I recognize the real friends. I can't understand how they are at my side all this time
(Almost 20 years and a friend I know since 2009) with all my "issues". I have a terrible
charisma, I make jokes that nobody understands and most of the time people feels
awkard about that, and I'm always doing mistakes that hurts everyone. But it's cool
to have friends, even if they're not a lot, that speak the same language. So, what I'm learning
from all this, is that I must put a mask and try to understand the rest of the world the
best way I can and slowly know who I can trust for real. But I know and I never had doubts
about these guys and girls I talked. I know I can trust in those bastards because they're
always there for me. If this doesn't help, then let's move on with my issue!!

Yup, my turn. Life is sending me signals, I know. I'm in a point that I don't know
what the hell to do. I'm working in a place I don't like, I want to go from my dad's home
because I'm feeling that sooner or later we will kill each other, but I don't have another
place to go to live for my own and I can't study what
I want because education here is so SO SOOO expensive, and rich people are the
only one who can easily access to goverment benefits. Or you have to study
something related to bussiness and corporations or economy to get real benefits, wich
I dont' really want to do. It's too risky to leave my job here, I earn lot of money even
if I hate it but....is money the same as happiness and stability?? If I leave it and
search for something that I really like (Publicity, tv, design, blah blah) I know
my dad will hate me and probably kill me and haunt me forever. Is the only family
I have so....my head is just a mess. Ugh. Oh look! Cookies! Bye c:

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:11 am

I've been perpetually sleepy for the past week now, no matter how much sleep I actually get. The worst thing is, the only time I feel awake is right before I go to sleep.

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Amaterasu wrote:I've been perpetually sleepy for the past week now, no matter how much sleep I actually get. The worst thing is, the only time I feel awake is right before I go to sleep.
same
I've been tired for the past 5 years
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

BJbear2001
Org Profile

Post by BJbear2001 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:32 am

Someone sends a rumor that Anime Music Videos.org is a dying hobby and the language in the donation process is so confusing that I just gave the minimum.
A few years ago, I sent a rather immature and hateful letter to the help team explaining that people get suckered into pledging because of the rotating buttons during video loading. After two year long haituses , I finally have the web connection from a PC to do things on a-m-v.org, so I wanted to go the extra step and donate some money to the cause. I know that a-m-v.org is awesome because there aren't banners attacking my eyes or popup ads haunting my computer while I try to be active. No a-m-v.org has stayed true to community. I'm temporarily in a decent position to donate, that doesn't mean that I will always be in a position of graciousness, that doesn't mean that I will be able to donate every month for a year.
That is where the language keeps me confused. A pledge is suppose to be a monthly thing for a lifetime of one year. One part of the donation process suggests that it is every month, while the reciept after the donation describes it as an 'Annual' auto draft So maybe if people knew what they were getting , then maybe the number of donations would improve a little as opposed to the total lack funds acctually given to the Total amount expected from donations/ pledges.

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:45 am

15 minute depression attacks are awesome :roll:

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:01 pm

I had a bad day, and my girlfriend had to cancel our skype time so she could finish her essay. This is fine, I understand completely (I should be getting some assignments done but fuck that, I'm gonna sleep forever instead), I just feel really bad because, while I know that we are both just as important to each other, I feel like I get in the way sometimes. She has other friends, two jobs and a real life, while the only "friends" I have locally are within my hobbies (we never meet up outside of that and I don't know the name of a single person in any of my classes). It'll be fine once we can be together again for good finally (the long distance with visits every second weekend thing is hard), but right now I sometimes feel like... a burden. Bleh. I just don't want to interfere with her time at school but I really need her right now. It doesn't help that I feel like I have no right to be sad because I have so much, that fact just makes me feel worse. I normally feel so great, why am I being like this? I was so content with no friends when I was the one away at school.

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:48 am

Jadecavy wrote:I had a bad day, and my girlfriend had to cancel our skype time so she could finish her essay. This is fine, I understand completely (I should be getting some assignments done but fuck that, I'm gonna sleep forever instead), I just feel really bad because, while I know that we are both just as important to each other, I feel like I get in the way sometimes. She has other friends, two jobs and a real life, while the only "friends" I have locally are within my hobbies (we never meet up outside of that and I don't know the name of a single person in any of my classes). It'll be fine once we can be together again for good finally (the long distance with visits every second weekend thing is hard), but right now I sometimes feel like... a burden. Bleh. I just don't want to interfere with her time at school but I really need her right now. It doesn't help that I feel like I have no right to be sad because I have so much, that fact just makes me feel worse. I normally feel so great, why am I being like this? I was so content with no friends when I was the one away at school.
I had a relationship like that too and yes, it was hard, but
if not that much if your bond is strong, so cheer up you guys,
there's bad days as good days, that's life....well, in my case,
after 9 months together she tried to kill me throwing me a TV
in the head for no reason so....I can tell you it didn't work for me.
About the rest...meh, I just have 4 or 5 people I can call friends...
I don't care about the rest so I'm not the proper person here to
give support xD cheers!

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 pm

I don't talk to a single person at my college : /

FarmXD
Org Profile