The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Vent Thread

Post by Otohiko » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:16 pm

EvaFan wrote:Oto just buy a Vday card, write in it: "I will give this to the first beautiful girl I see today". Envelope it then do as it says. |:>
Since that would probably be in the class I teach, that could potentially be considered highly inappropriate and result in me being fired :/
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Otohiko wrote:
EvaFan wrote:Oto just buy a Vday card, write in it: "I will give this to the first beautiful girl I see today". Envelope it then do as it says. |:>
Since that would probably be in the class I teach, that could potentially be considered highly inappropriate and result in me being fired :/
Ok, write "I will give this to the first woman I see that I want to fuck who happens to not be in a subordinate position to me."

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm really beginning to wish that the .org would start refusing username changes. I don't know who the fuck any of you people are anymore. :evil: :down:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:19 pm

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:I'm really beginning to wish that the .org would start refusing username changes. I don't know who the fuck any of you people are anymore. :evil: :down:
x2 :evil:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:31 pm

aerotem wrote:I love how most people are so easily bought into the corporate schemes of Valentines Day.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
dj_ultima_the_great wrote:I'm really beginning to wish that the .org would start refusing username changes. I don't know who the fuck any of you people are anymore. :evil: :down:
x2 :evil:
All you really need to know is that I love to party.

Also, I'm kind of irritated that even if I don't get a hangover, drinking will mess with my appetite the next day. I have to eat really small portions and frequently throughout the day. It's a pain.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:07 pm

From what I've heard, the relationship thing isn't all that great D:

But seriously <3 Feel better George :3

Hell, I'm just using today as an excuse to go out to dinner so I don't have to cook >.> Laaazy Yue

Just remember, your :shark: still loves you!

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Daw, thank you Yue <3

Again, I really don't want to make other people somehow defend feeling good about Valentines. I'm really, really happy for those of you who have reasons to celebrate it - whether you're in relationships or not. Especially for those of you I'm friends with and are in relationships, I feel like you deserve this day to celebrate those. Please do. Likewise, I feel bad complaining when in some ways I have it easier than most people.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:48 pm

I just failed my first ever MCITP exam. Eh, happens, will try again. 10 minutes later I got a phone from work. One of my colleagues called in sick and will be on sick leave till the end of the week and I have to be in work in less than 3 hours for a night shift. That's the second time this happened THIS MONTH. Guess who's getting extra shifts and can kiss his weekend off goodbye... :x

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:56 pm

First of all, I gotta say that I got back from shopping for HDs and games. I went to walmart first to buy a game, but ended up leaving empty handed because I got tired of the fat white-trash women getting in my way and the horrible employees.

After Walmart I went to Staples to pick up the HD (Everywhere else was closed) but couldn't find the section where their HDs were kept, so I asked an employee if he could help me. So he brought me to the isle where they had them (This guy was the only guy working in the computer accessories and parts section, so I thought he'd know what he was talking about). I looked, turned to him and asked "Do you have any SATAs? All I see are IDE." His response almost made me fucking facepalm right there. "It shouldn't matter, sir. That's just the speed." All I could do was say thanks and walk out of the store, I really wasn't in the mood to deal with any more idiots. I'll go into the computer store tomorrow before it closes.

tl;dr Walmart people are white trash, Staples employees are just fucking stupid

Return to “General Discussion”