The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
meleechampion
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by meleechampion » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:29 pm

CodeZTM wrote:In my last 10-15 matches of LoL over the last few days, my team has ALWAYS had 1-2 afk people. >:|
Not sure why.. but I can't imagine you playing LoL

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Wishful thinking. No hope.

Sigh.
ImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Feeling hell of sick with not much sleep and getting into my annual car crash and being super behind on homework and such... ugh.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 pm

I swear to god if I try and think about it all at once, I'll break down. I WILL crack.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 am

For the past few days, I've been randomly having dreams about some of my bad childhood memories and re-living alot of the stupid shit I did. :x :oops: :cry:

It's becoming as bad as the dreams I had where I would be back at my old job completely in my underwear or back in school where I didn't do my homework. I think I suffer from some kind of post traumatic stress disorder. :oops:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:19 pm

"I have received what you might call a C&D letter from Hasbro's lawyers. I say "what you might call" because not only do they want me to shut down, but they also require me to sign a form that basically says I will have to pay a yet unspecified amount of damages. I do believe most of their claims are wrong though. The deadline for sending back this form had already passed when I got the letter in my hands, so I'll have to sort this out with the lawyers first as soon as they're available. I'll keep you posted."

I guess it's been a fun run, cockatrice. My option now is to... go back to workstation? Or pay huge money to play on MTGO? Disgusting.

double v
Org Profile

Post by double v » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:43 pm

some say that we don't celebrate black history month as much as other more popular legal holidays...
other say that we don't need a month to celebrate black history as it is history altogether on a universal scale...
i think that both side are right and wrong...

in this modern times i am most certain...they teach about the man and woman who accomplishments made history regardless of there ethnicity all school year long...they don't make much of a big deal about black history month because it is history altogether to them...hell...carter g. woodson made history by creating black history week...it kinda deserve a honourable mention at least once a month...

unfortunately...there are some learning establishment that don't or may i dare imagine won't teach about black history even in this day and age...they may mention about it during the winter a month after the holidays but they won't really tackle the subject like they should...i mean...it is a learning experience that all should at least intent and/or enjoy...

and then there's the media and the entertainment business...
they used to advertise it...which was well balanced in my opinion...but little by little it was like they slowly lost interest in this annual observance...where i am from...we have channels who broadcast commercial and even public announcements about people local and worldwide who kinda made history in there little communities...people of all races and ages...

anyway...this might have been my worst vent ever...hope you enjoy it...paix...
only one way...

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 pm

One of the things I hate about living in the bush is the shipping. Not only it is more expensive, but usually takes longer too (especially if it's from out of state), where 2nd day air becomes 5th day air instead. What grinds my gears more is that the tracking states that my laptop's here in town, but there's nothing indicating so at the post office.

On the plus side, I get to vent my anger with Metal Gear Rising that came in, which hilariously enough, I ordered on the same day my laptop was shipped. That's one of the reasons why I like ordering from Best Buy is that they're faster, even for in state shipping.
Under Construction

slimed
Org Profile

Post by slimed » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:54 am

Spoiler :
to be honest i don't know why i'm venting here or anywhere really. but to start there's this guy that started talking to me last semester and we kinda lost contact over break, we started talking again recently this semester. at one point he didn't respond to my text for a few days and i was overthinking and being stupid and i somehow came to the conclusion that he was ignoring me (it wasn't just a random text but a kinda personal question and it didn't feel like overreacting at the time) - so i just didn't even text him again and idk why i even came to think that because he's the one that first started messaging me to begin with and i felt kinda stupid when he texted me so nonchalantly a few days later.

i feel like i have to physically restrain myself from seeming emotionally invested and i'm not sure if i'm the only person like that, which makes me wonder if having little friends and any kind of relationships throughout high school etc is the cause of that. i've never honestly been in or interested in relationships. but now i'm tired of being lonely tbh lmao and i think i've started to go into most "hookup" situations with a mindset of "friends with benefits are nice but if it transitioned into a relationship that would be cool"-- and i've never met a guy on these terms that i could actually see myself in a relationship with until now.

so anyway, he texted me last night asking to get together which i was hesitant to do because he intimidates me a little, he's an extroverted party guy and he's a rec major and played football baseball wrestling in hs which is so different from me. he's also bisexual which normally would be all fine and whatever but he recently got out of an 8 year relationship with a girl and they just had started talking again and he was talking about how he was considering getting back together because i guess they still hook up idk.

he picked me up and we went to his place, talked a lot, hooked up (which was fun and i'd like to do it regularly but idk i'm not as sexually attracted to him as i am physically if that makes sense, which is completely fine with me, i would rather be just friends than just w/ benefits if i had to choose one over the other), and we just laid around and talked more after. later i kept thinking of things i could or should have said and i wish i was outgoing and talkative as him but i take time to open up, he just doesn't care about being 'goofy', says what he thinks, and is secure with who he is and it's really sweet and comforting in this case. he's also funny and nonjudgmental and that's sort of what i expected but it was hard to expect in person it to that extent, it's seriously hard to explain. we talked about past stories and just random insignificant things but he was so easy to talk to and i really want to be friends with him which isn't something i normally think about people. he talked about his sexuality and mentioned that he "isn't sure, but" he doesn't see himself being in a relationship with a guy, but is open-minded to things. and frankly based on conversation he's so much more open-minded about just anything than i think i could ever be.

i don't really know where i'm going with this but i like having things written out. i guess this is the first time i've clicked with a guy like this and i really do like him, i hope things pan out as nicely as i hope for.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:26 am

slimed wrote:
Spoiler :
to be honest i don't know why i'm venting here or anywhere really. but to start there's this guy that started talking to me last semester and we kinda lost contact over break, we started talking again recently this semester. at one point he didn't respond to my text for a few days and i was overthinking and being stupid and i somehow came to the conclusion that he was ignoring me (it wasn't just a random text but a kinda personal question and it didn't feel like overreacting at the time) - so i just didn't even text him again and idk why i even came to think that because he's the one that first started messaging me to begin with and i felt kinda stupid when he texted me so nonchalantly a few days later.

i feel like i have to physically restrain myself from seeming emotionally invested and i'm not sure if i'm the only person like that, which makes me wonder if having little friends and any kind of relationships throughout high school etc is the cause of that. i've never honestly been in or interested in relationships. but now i'm tired of being lonely tbh lmao and i think i've started to go into most "hookup" situations with a mindset of "friends with benefits are nice but if it transitioned into a relationship that would be cool"-- and i've never met a guy on these terms that i could actually see myself in a relationship with until now.

so anyway, he texted me last night asking to get together which i was hesitant to do because he intimidates me a little, he's an extroverted party guy and he's a rec major and played football baseball wrestling in hs which is so different from me. he's also bisexual which normally would be all fine and whatever but he recently got out of an 8 year relationship with a girl and they just had started talking again and he was talking about how he was considering getting back together because i guess they still hook up idk.

he picked me up and we went to his place, talked a lot, hooked up (which was fun and i'd like to do it regularly but idk i'm not as sexually attracted to him as i am physically if that makes sense, which is completely fine with me, i would rather be just friends than just w/ benefits if i had to choose one over the other), and we just laid around and talked more after. later i kept thinking of things i could or should have said and i wish i was outgoing and talkative as him but i take time to open up, he just doesn't care about being 'goofy', says what he thinks, and is secure with who he is and it's really sweet and comforting in this case. he's also funny and nonjudgmental and that's sort of what i expected but it was hard to expect in person it to that extent, it's seriously hard to explain. we talked about past stories and just random insignificant things but he was so easy to talk to and i really want to be friends with him which isn't something i normally think about people. he talked about his sexuality and mentioned that he "isn't sure, but" he doesn't see himself being in a relationship with a guy, but is open-minded to things. and frankly based on conversation he's so much more open-minded about just anything than i think i could ever be.

i don't really know where i'm going with this but i like having things written out. i guess this is the first time i've clicked with a guy like this and i really do like him, i hope things pan out as nicely as i hope for.
Good luck, man. I can feel for you on the whole liking-someone-more-than-expected-but-not-being-sure-where-it's-going thing. Hope things turn out how you'd like. :up:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “General Discussion”