Kimberly wrote:The guy I wanted to ask to prom already has a date <_<
My cat is still available
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm

The tendon on the inside of my left foot has been screaming in pain since i got back from Sakuracon. I don't know to stretch it or to stay off it or what. It keeps waking my over-tired ass up too, so getting back to a normal sleep pattern has been very difficult...

Also wracking my brain to find scenes to fit this timeline with 7 days until the AB deadline and about 20 days worth of work to do. :amv:
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 pm

You've sure got a tendon-cy for body pain, Bashar.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 pm

I twisted my right foot yesterday and now I can barely walk... wtf stupid feet

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 pm

de pain! de pain of de-feet!
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:39 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:de pain! de pain of de-feet!
Ah, de agony of de feet...
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 am

AWW thanks? O.o

got a crutch, its not hurting as much now that I've spent money for it 3:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:30 am

Why is Nathan not in S3 of Misfits

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:53 am

Spoiler :
Ugh, I've got this big ol' canker sore that sprouted up inside my bottom lip a few days ago. It's right in the middle too, so I can't avoid bumping it every time I move my mouth at all.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:06 am

A few things:

1. You know what's great? When the co-worker you're closing with calls in. When we're shorthanded. And busy. On a weekend. You know what's even better? When it happens two nights in a row. Weekend nights. Busy weekend nights. I don't even care what her excuse is. She's at least the fifth person in a line of co-workers who have been hired and fired in the past six months because they pulled this same crap. I'm convinced this shithole hires everyone who so much as waves an application their way. Be a little more fuckin' selective, Wal-Mart. I'm sick of being shafted by my support.

2. The damn shirts I ordered for work are two sizes too big. This means either spending another ten bucks to return them and get replacements (and piss off management for a while longer because I'm not up to their dress code), or... I can try to hack them up. I have a similar style shirt that is a little too small for my tastes, and these are too big, so... I figure, lay one on top of the other and cut out something in between. I can adjust the sleeves a bit to pull them up higher and with a few passes of stitches, I should have sturdy, usable shirts in my size. I think. :uhoh:

3. Magix. Holy Mother of Dragonballs, Magix. I bought this because I loved version 10 and 12, and it's not going well. First it didn't like me importing large files (worked around it), and then it crashed while I wasn't even doing anything (who knows). Now the video and audio get out of sync after exporting, and Google, it does nothing! I can't find a single thread that is relevant to the contents in my version of the program. Goodness gracious, this is why I stopped editing. I'm so bogged down in technical bullshit all the time that I never get anything done. I miss the days when I just imported other people's videos into Windows Movie Maker and slapped some shit on the timeline, regardless of aspect ratio or quality, and my sync was off, but it was FUN and I was ENJOYING the editing instead of worrying about what Avisynth script I needed to clean up my footage, testing out ten different de-interlacers to find the one that was just right, and spending all of those hours making sure that the leaf flying across the scene in my clip swooshed perfectly in time with the swoosh in the song. God damn it, this stopped being fun when I started worrying about quality, and now my program is making it impossible to even TRY to be half-assed and enjoy myself.

Return to “General Discussion”