Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by dreamawake » Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Azexous wrote:
dreamawake wrote:
Azexous wrote:Therapy for my crippling ass depression is far too frustrating. Due to the circumstances I'm in, I had seen far too many doctors and counselors in a 4 months period and now I have to take 2 hr plane rides just to see one doctor. Woo for me. .-.
sounds like what i went through for over a year or 2 to find the right meds. the counseling was no help to me but once i found the right meds, then got my family dr to perscribe them, that helped things. at least a little. kinda thinking about going back to a concealer though....if I can find a decent one my insurance will cover, which is unlikely in South Jersey..../sigh
Damn, good luck finding one. Hopefully you don't end up leaving the city just to see them. I'm still struggling when it comes to meds. Every drug i tried had fluctuating affects.
Seeing how long it took you to find the right meds slightly worries me.
I basically knew I needed a Xanax perscription to deal with my PTSD and Anxiety Disorder. I just had to jump through a lot of stupid fuckin' hoops before they agreed I was right...pricks.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 pm

I'm finding it Impossible to UpLoad Anything UHD
video or otherwise. ? it's a 2 year old standard and
everybody's thinking it's New including CodecS and
Utube - Grrrr!

slimed
Org Profile

Post by slimed » Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 am

decisively removed someone from my life a few days ago and it has been a rough adjustment. a once good friend who i talked to daily since i met him. at first i was really angry over the complicated circumstances that surround this ordeal, but now i'm just melancholic and disappointed. disappointed that i never got the chance to properly voice my thoughts, as i was just too lit during the final conversation to organize and express myself into coherent words. i think i'd be able to forget it all and move on if i could get those words off of my chest, not that it would make any real difference beyond that at this point. he's spineless and reactive to a moment of feeling, and in retrospect i can't believe how much time i've wasted being dragged along with someone so toxic. hopefully by now i've gotten a tad better at judging character. i guess i'll get around to writing one of those "letters" that i don't send and afterwards delete

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sat May 30, 2015 12:23 pm

... on the rebound type thinking Eeey

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Post by PieandBeer » Sat May 30, 2015 6:37 pm

i was told there would be jobs after college :I i'm gonna forever work in a bakery

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sun May 31, 2015 2:34 am

^There is job need experience tho and lots , lots of contacts.

Pain in muscles after hard work :<.
Still better than that MMO.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun May 31, 2015 10:03 pm

There's something Wrong with this world today: for 3 months now I've been getting yelled at for Doing Things My Way And NOT The Company's Way, they just offered me a promotion and fired the 18 managers and dispatch personnel. I like driving trucks, Semi's with 2 82' trailers through Alaska and Canada. The open scenery, fresh air, every once in a while crossing paths with a family of bears and bob-cats. I hate offices! HATE HATE HATE! GRRR
So, how's your week ending today? Sniff Sniff

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:07 pm

July 3 is not a holiday and Friday is not part of the weekend. This is infuriating.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:14 pm

FUCK. THIS. NOISE.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Just reported some of our neighbors to animal control. :/ They've got this dog that is ALWAYS left outside in bad weather. It's at least a partially indoor dog based on the fact that he's not outside all the time and when the weather gets bad he begs and whines to be let in. (Outdoor dogs just go back to their home and hunker down. I've had both in my life.) From what I can tell they leave him outside when they leave and they're rarely home it seems.
But I've seen this poor dog out in the heat, the rain, the cold, and mother fucking HAIL. We've had some random days of hail that have covered the ground and made it look like snow and that have been so massive and loud I couldn't hear myself while I was on a call.
It's got like, no shelter beyond the open area under their deck and I just found him out in the back barking at the door. It's 10:30pm, it's pouring, CRAZY windy, and what I can tell he's been out there for hours. These aren't poor people either. They've got one of the biggest houses on their street, fancy fucking cars, and a giant playground set for their screaming little bastard kids.

I don't report this lightly but even guests we've had over have commented on how these people just like to leave their dog out there for fucking ever. Kisanzi isn't even a fan of dogs and he's like "Why the fuck would you have a dog if you just plan on leaving it outside in the cold all night and day?"

You want to get me pissed off? Treat an animal poorly. Go fuck yourselves you god damn pricks.

Return to “General Discussion”