Org Profile

Re: Vent Thread

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 am

Some serious depersonalization. Which is never good

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Feb 14th, by any name - be it functional-chronological, devotional, secular-romantic, diversionary or euphemistic :down:

And yes, I'm just personally bitter >__>
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:07 am

Otohiko wrote:Feb 14th, by any name - be it functional-chronological, devotional, secular-romantic, diversionary or euphemistic :down:

And yes, I'm just personally bitter >__>
SPECIFICITY BE THE ENEMY OF UNITY

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 am

Otohiko wrote:Feb 14th, by any name - be it functional-chronological, devotional, secular-romantic, diversionary or euphemistic :down
I've always found this day depressing, no matter the reason or situation i'm in.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:34 am

Enigma wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Feb 14th, by any name - be it functional-chronological, devotional, secular-romantic, diversionary or euphemistic :down
I've always found this day depressing, no matter the reason or situation i'm in.
Well, my situation is roughly similar. I've always been really passive-aggressive on these days.

Actually this is annoying. I told myself I wasn't gonna be a jerk about it this year and would just treat it as some day and not make a symbol of anything out of it, letting other people treat it as they wish and observe mentions of romance calmly.

But nope. I clearly can't get over a chance to get all symbolic and annoying about my self-pity.

So.... it's only 2am. But I'm already PISSED AS FUCK. Someone punch the emofag out of me, please - this is really pathetic :|
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:42 am

It's rather involuntary at this point wound't you think? The moment you'd go to anywhere or even outside you'd probably rather get reminded of it anyway. So lock yourself inside for 24 hours so you don't go out on some psychopathic rampage.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 am

Enigma wrote:lock yourself inside for 24 hours
Oh god, that was my plan. Until I realized the 14th was a monday, which means I have to not only leave the house but go teach :[

/commences real-life Zetsubou Sensei

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 am

call in sick or something :awesome: ? or just slaughter the class, yeah

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:20 am

I decided not to sleep this morning, which is probably a good thing because it empties my mind. Nothing worse than thinking of today. D:

Return to “General Discussion”