The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Otohiko » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Please be sensitive in the vent, it's a thread that's meant for people to post about things that bother them and get sympathy. It's really insensitive to post jokes like that, especially if you don't know the situation :(
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Vent Thread Rules:

1. 1) Don't Be A Dick
  • 2) Don't Be A Dick
  • 3) When In Doubt, See #1 or #2

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:57 am

when org editors put down people's videos just because they dont know the person

and you know what this shit didn't happen on "the tube" yesterday i saw a comment with a list of people who only did "good tracks" and everyone else was just shit apparently.

wtf are we 16 still how about leave some criticism because giving a list and saying other people's hard worked videos are shit it's just BS im so f*cking sick of this place.

the editing community is just dead as i can see. no wonder i many people quit because of scumbags like this. and you know who you are and you know what im talking about. this community is just disgusting and i feel dirty just thinking about these type of people.
Spoiler :
I havent been here for long. i came here because i thought it would improve me editing but i can see those people who could potentially help me are gone

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:11 am

and you know what im not even gonna speak in third person ill ink to the exact thread because im just soo annoyed.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&start=60

i don't care whether you like my track or not but i have to say "London Bridge - lloyd9988 - C³" was definitely one of the best track. Lloyd9988 worked his ass off for that track and he damn well deserves some respect for it. but then again not a single thing was said about it. i bet they didnt even look at the whole mep just at people they listed. this place man its just incredible. :down:

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 am

Shouldn't let one person's opinion represent the rest of us :\

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:23 am

D:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Nightmares within' nightmares witin' nightmares within' fuckin' forever neverneverland inception nightmare loop that you can't escape from until your body eventually wakes the fuck up. 2nd time this has happened to me in a few months and again, a day later and I'm still seriously shaken the fuck up. This shit blows.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Lol, I wish I had friends.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:52 pm

My company is awesome, but I'm traveling like, 3 weeks out of this month, all over the country. I won't have time to breathe until after Christmas sometime. I apologize in advance to all the people in the write or die thread, and the PA3 peoples. Just, shit's not going to get done, not for lack of trying, but just from lack of energy. I'm afraid the only energy I have I'm putting towards trying to not be stressed. I hate to lame-out and not work on my Nanowrimo stuff this year...I'll be playing catchup on that sometime in February probably. In the meantime, sorry for my IRC/Skype non-activity, I promise I'll be back ;__;

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:48 pm

TRYING TO LEARN AVISYNTH. Seems simple enough, but the files won't open in Vdub. I AM SOOOOO ANNOYED!

Return to “General Discussion”