>Move to canada
>Have to put down dog because its not healthy enough to move far distance
>cry

:?

post-it
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by post-it » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:38 am

.. well, I's in all kinds of trouble here; should have stayed in bed yesterday!
Pulled up to the house. Walked in the Door. A voice asked, "Honey, I'm in the bedroom."
Now, I'm already know'n I've been on the road too long and she was beyond being frisky. but, I sorta figured that she was waaaay to easily being pleased and I can't remember the last time she was glowing with such a pleasant happy smile when the front door opened and I heard her voice again! ?? ! ... The Girl I was just caressing and pleasing was ... her ... twin sister whome I never even knew she had!
Sandy and I had already hit rock-bottom and she, for no reason didn't even care that Lynn and I were enjoying each others company.
... Lynn is with me right now and were off to Gorden Ontario to the Cabin I just purchased for Sandy and me:hope she won't take too much offense at the doormat:"For My Darling Wife Sandy from her everloving Husband Jeff, Welcome Home" ... erps!

how can you think you know someone for 35 Years and never know She Had A Twin!??

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Is there a mental health term/diagnosis that includes neglecting basic household duties that have a physical health impact because you're engrossed in paranoid delusions about politically-motivated bullshit?
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:44 pm

It's been a while, almost too long. I lost myself, but I had a lot of fun. I didn't stop. I met someone. Then everything stopped. Everything finally sunk in and came to surface. I lost myself by trying to appease another. You should never have to put up with something you can't tolerate just because it feels normal. It becomes your normal. Your brain develops defence mechanisms to make it more managable. Grrrrr. I stayed for 15 years and I am really upset with myself now. Things are getting better finally. It's only been 2 years.

If anyone needs to talk or needs help call 1−800−799−7233 (Domestic abuse hotline)

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 pm

pan_dbgt01 wrote:. I stayed for 15 years and I am really upset with myself now. Things are getting better finally. It's only been 2 years.
Gaslighting and manipulation is a type of brain-washing. It's a huge accomplishment to leave. And every day you stay away and avoid going into the same mental paths which would make you return is one more small victory over your abuser.

Good to see you back, it has been a while, and the Org can certainly use more 2001 folks. I am, of course, obviously biased. :3
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:36 pm

Dear oetflow.com, I realize you're kinda small and want all the feedback you can get.
However when I answer one survey and immediately get emailed about 2 more, rest assured that I will now never answer another survey again and all your emails about them go promptly into my trash.

There is a limit, you have hit it, please don't make me move back to chewy. I don't want to support Petsmart. But at least they were much less annoying.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Return to “General Discussion”