Cecco wrote:Fuck.
I will second this with another...

Fuck :|
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Kimberly
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Kimberly » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:22 am

I don't know anymore. I don't really know how to put this into words, but I'm going to try to, in hopes that it'll make me feel at least a little better. I'm just so tired of this one person, this one thing that keeps happening. I partially blame myself because, in a way, I can stop it from happening to me. But even so, the damage has already been done and I feel that it's already gone past "that point" of being able to change/fix things. I've mostly given up. It's hard for me to even think about that person without being disgusted and/or wanting to smack them in the face. It's been going on for so long and because of that, I felt that eventually, I'd get used to it. It just keeps getting worse though, and when it first started getting more extreme, my first reaction was anger. I was so mad and frustrated. The next few times, I found a way to joke around and laugh about it to others, like saying, "I expected that to happen lmao xD." Of course, I was still hurt, but I wasn't as angry cause I made light of it. Then it happened again recently, and I wasn't angry or laughing. I expected it still, though this time I didn't express much on the "outside". Instead, I felt like my heart was crying and like a part of me has been broken. They know what they're doing, and yet they don't seem to care at all about how it affects the people around them. I don't really know how to deal with this, and I know it won't change anything, but right now I'm trying my hardest to ignore/avoid them because I don't know what else to do.
ImageImage

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 am

You can avoid anyone who hurts you, but never look down! o/
I don't understand what's going on but hope everything goes well :)

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:12 pm

FarmXD wrote:You can avoid anyone who hurts you, but never look down! o/
I don't understand what's going on but hope everything goes well :)
Thank you (:
ImageImage

Ambiati
Org Profile

Post by Ambiati » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 am

Is there no way to get away from this person?
Remember that YOU are important, not this person. Does not matter who they are and what they are to you. But if it gets to the point that it hurts you, then they are just plain toxic to your health. Don't make people happy by letting them affect you. That's saying, "Yes, please hurt me!"
You shouldn't have to put up with that. No one does.
Getting angry is only a natural reaction. But since you can stop it from affecting you, get away from it - ASAP.
If you don't, you're only torturing yourself.

Hope that made sense.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 am

I got assaulted yesterday, road rage. I turned left onto a street that was two lanes wide on one side. In Ontario, it's law that you have to turn into the closest lane to you, then change lanes if you need to be in the right lane or something. I turned, signaled and there was some woman in a white SUV that had turned into the right lane beside me. Traffic was heavily congested up ahead and knew I wouldn't get in if I didn't move now, so I pulled into the lane as she accellerated like the crazy asshole she was. She laid on the horn and in response I did something I've never done; I flipped her off, which was obviously a bad move but I assumed it was just a soccer mom or something (who I'm fucking tired of, people with children in SUVs or minivans drive like fucking maniacs).

I was wrong, she followed me into the Canadian Tire parking lot. She rolled down her window, there was a pretty big dude which I assume was her boyfriend in the passenger seat. We exchanged a few words, where I told her she was wrong and sshe repeatedly called me names as her boyfriend did the same. After a few seconds of this she got out of the car and her boyfriend said "you're in for it now." I didn't really seem to understand what was going on, I guess, I didn't react at all. It might be a bit sexist, but if it was a man I would've rolled the window up, I guess the instinctual part of me didn't see her as a threat, but she was. She walked over, punched me in the face, knocking my glasses off in the process, got back into her car and drove off. Because of this I wasn't able to catch her license plate well. There were two people that saw, aside from my girlfriend that was next to me. One was ex-MP and stayed with me until the cop arrived (Which took a fucking hour btw, someone could've shot up the entire damn parking lot and walked calmly away and they wouldn't have been there in time) and he got the other witness' name and phone number, she had to go. When the cop got there he ran her plates and it was lisenced to a black sudan, which was completely different from what she was driving. He told me he'd call me if he found out anything but since it wasn't the vehicle that I described he may not be able to do anything. The MP said that he knew the woman, she was charged for getting angry at him when he worked at a convenience store for the prices and throwing chocolate milk at him. The plates are probably wrong because either the vehicle is stolen or they missed payments on it or something. Either way, I hope the cops find her so we can charge her. If a random guy in a parking lot in a city of 120,000 people knows she has a record, then she probably has a lot more than just that. I really hope the vehicle IS stolen and she gets put away for some time, people like that shouldn't be on the roads.

That was a long drawn-out paragraph. Anyways, it didn't ruin my fantastic day with my girlfriend yesterday, my split lip didn't hurt at all and still doesn't. I think it scared her a lot more than me. It was just a stupid experience and people like that should not be around other people.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:44 am

That sucks man, but shit happens everyday. You're ok and that's the best part of it

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:57 am

Man Jadecavy....I have no idea how I would have handled the situation. It amazes me how people out there in the world don't really think of the consequences...like what makes them do stupid shit like that? Do they do this because there is something going wrong neurologically? Are they missing some neurons or some synapses not working right???

Crazy people scare me

Return to “General Discussion”