The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:22 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Stomach's been hurting since yesterday morning. Ended up getting a flu shot yesterday even though I was somewhat bleh. Felt so run down by the end of the day, that I slept nearly 11 hours. Woke up dry heaving since there's nothing in my stomach to throw up. Still in ain, worse than yesterday. Called in sick. Hoping this isn't my good friend the norovirus making a return... I'm scared to eat anything.
Nausea seems to just be a side effect of position or something. Going to see a doctor, since the pain hasn't gone away, is worse, and has spread to other parts of my abdomen.
Nausea: The Vomit of the Wind
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Thank you kit. Thank you.

Oh, and it all just seems to be a bacterial infection of my intestines... or at least that's the current theory they're working on after making me take a bunch of xrays and some labs.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:00 pm

You never get a break do you?

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:07 pm

me? Genetic deck is stacked against me a bit (when I went to my new doctor for the first time, we had to schedule a second appointment to go over my family medical history because they couldn't fit it into my slot for my physical) - but it could be far worse, so I just try to roll with it. On the bright side, it's not kidney stones, and i didn't have a bunch of rib fractures causing internal trauma... those were two of the other theories prior to the tests.
| | |

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:47 pm

@Code,Pwolf, and Emong
thank you guys for all the support <3 it really made me a difference. and i was starting to feel better about everything. :up: :mrgreen:

But

My mom and dad noticed i was distancing myself from them. (and you're probably just going to think of this as a teenager being rebelous and hating his parents or something stupid like that but i swear i really appreciate everything my parents did for me back than.) So my mom wakes me up this morning kisses me on the forehead and say good morning. :| a nice gesture. and my dad calls me to say that he wants to have a long talk with me because he feels like he im distancing myself from him Image
I tell her to stop being so nice because you dont want to feel guilty for when i leave this house. Personally i could care less about my dad, i love him but he is a lost cause and im just too tired of chasing parents love. im tired of my parents being nice to me because they feel bad for me. Im a pretty happy guy and i just need to remove all negativity from life.
Every Cliché moody teenager wrote: Im not going to pretend to something im not just because others have a problem with it. im me and thats how its going to stay.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Typical conversation with my sister:

Me: "Where'd you go last night?"
Sister: "I don't know"
Me: "How would you not know if you went somewhere?!"
Sister: "Get off my case!"

wtf? seriously? :roll:

I don't really care where my sister goes at night and I just asked out of curiousity. I'm not our dad who's going to judge where she goes.

But if she's going to be all defensive and mysterious, then I know she definitely went somewhere bad.

I don't want her eventually bringing home deadbeats into *my* house, so maybe I should start giving a crap.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 am

There's this one person who goes allll around the org and posts comments/journal entries directed at me. I don't know if they think I don't know they're talking about me or I'm just dumb. But either way, considering all of their recent posts are directed at me, I should be quite flattered, except for the fact that it's the fucking org. Didn't notice their pathetic attempt at getting my attention until much later since I'm not on the org often, but it's pretty funny nonetheless. I await your next comment, or you could just message me like an adult. Don't expect one from me; I'm just gunna play your game.
Image Image

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 am

why do people have to argue???? and why can't people appreciate others work? ;_; this has been a problem on a forum (where I'm a moderator) and both of the admins left me, basically because people were arguing with them and because people are impatient and even after the problem was made public (and they can't do anything about the problem probably), they still continued to argue "you could have done it like this"....etc....the admin already gave a reason why she didn't do it that way, and they still continued as if he would have done it better.....I don't even know if they realize that she is trying hard for the forum and that they hurt her a lot, and when I mentioned they should apologize to her NO ONE REPLIED.....what kind of community is this?? are they that big egoists??? and now I don't know what to do <<

other than that above ^ I could hardly get any sleep.....even though I went to bed at around midnight and even felt sleepy, I couldn't fall asleep until about 2 am, and I don't remember exactly when I managed to get sleep, or if I woke up more but this sucks :/

and I'm nervous about the exams......:')

sorry if I wasn't clear, you guys probably don't understand what's happening (from what I have written down) but it's complicated

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 am

Well, I thought I was getting better and could go into work today... No such luck. Almost fell from dizziness taking a shower, and drinking the water I need to take my pills makes me feel sick to my stomach.
| | |

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 am

I got three hours of sleep last night for various reasons... upset stomach (I can't handle spicy food anymore, apparently... w/e), but mostly a far worse feeling regarding a conversation I had before I went to sleep.

I feel better about it now, but yea, last night was awful ><

edit: forgot to mention that my brother also hit my car yesterday and damaged the front bumper. I don't blame him for it, but it did happen :/

Return to “General Discussion”