The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Wait, I take that back. There IS an SLA....but nothing even approaching a hint of an uptime guarantee can be found within.
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:20 am

I've been letting my normal depression turn into crippling fucking disasterpiece depression. I havent been out of bed in 3 weeks, im smoking and popping pills left and right. Suicidal ideation, depersonalization. I enjoy none of my previous hobbies, and im totally breaking down mentally. In the word of Ozzy, "All Aboard!"

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:21 am

make that 3 months

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Fri May 08, 2015 12:16 am

Been without a PC now since Feb. I feel like a part of me is missing. I am a busy mother who needs a creative outlet. Life is too short for bullshit. I am so annoyed and frustrated.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri May 15, 2015 9:47 am

Today is one of those days where I just feel like giving up the fight.

Thanks, asshole.

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Sun May 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Therapy for my crippling ass depression is far too frustrating. Due to the circumstances I'm in, I had seen far too many doctors and counselors in a 4 months period and now I have to take 2 hr plane rides just to see one doctor. Woo for me. .-.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 am

Azexous wrote:Therapy for my crippling ass depression is far too frustrating. Due to the circumstances I'm in, I had seen far too many doctors and counselors in a 4 months period and now I have to take 2 hr plane rides just to see one doctor. Woo for me. .-.
sounds like what i went through for over a year or 2 to find the right meds. the counseling was no help to me but once i found the right meds, then got my family dr to perscribe them, that helped things. at least a little. kinda thinking about going back to a concealer though....if I can find a decent one my insurance will cover, which is unlikely in South Jersey..../sigh

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Fri May 22, 2015 6:08 pm

dreamawake wrote:
Azexous wrote:Therapy for my crippling ass depression is far too frustrating. Due to the circumstances I'm in, I had seen far too many doctors and counselors in a 4 months period and now I have to take 2 hr plane rides just to see one doctor. Woo for me. .-.
sounds like what i went through for over a year or 2 to find the right meds. the counseling was no help to me but once i found the right meds, then got my family dr to perscribe them, that helped things. at least a little. kinda thinking about going back to a concealer though....if I can find a decent one my insurance will cover, which is unlikely in South Jersey..../sigh
Damn, good luck finding one. Hopefully you don't end up leaving the city just to see them. I'm still struggling when it comes to meds. Every drug i tried had fluctuating affects.
Seeing how long it took you to find the right meds slightly worries me.

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Tue May 26, 2015 12:31 am

I am so done with cars right now. I had to get a new one this February to replace my old car that had many many problems. I was then broke from buying the car with essentially all of my savings account and got a second job, however since getting the new car which was fine for about the first month or two, it been in the shop twice now for different reasons, and the only reason I was able to get those things repaired was because of Tax returns and a bonus from one of my jobs. Now something else is wrong with my car and it starts smoking when you drive it. I don't have money to repair it this time, I'm still trying to regain the money I spent from buying the stupid thing, on top of that NDK is coming up and since I already pre registered for it I've pretty much already paid for it, but I still need to have money for the con and since it's been moved down town the hotel is about double what I was expecting to pay, and I realize the con really needed a bigger venue and that is going to ultimately be a good thing for the con but the timing for me anyways is absolutely terrible. On top of all that since I graduated in May of last year I still haven't been able to get a job in my field because I don't have "professional experience" which I can't get because no one will hire me because I don't have "professional experience". So both my jobs essentially pay just barely over minimum wage so even with me working 40 - 50 hours every week I still earn less than $1000 every month which ties back into the I have no money to fix this car or buy another car. I just I can't deal with the constant breaking down of cars anymore. I just feel like I'm ready to go out and buy a bicycle, a helmet, and a bike lock and just bike everywhere because I apparently have the worst luck with vehicles because everyone I own just ends up sucking out all of money. I have literally for the last three years been saving money just to spend it all on car repairs or another car, and I'm freaking sick of it. I'm just done, completely done with cars... hopefully I'll have more luck with a freaking bicycle not constantly breaking on me and costing me thousands and thousands of dollars in repairs.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Tue May 26, 2015 9:24 am

... ever try to solve a problem and run into Road-Block after Road-Block with somebody else forcing you into failure?

( ie got a capture card, even with the updated catalyst, won't grab nor record UHD Signals. I left the question on this boards HELP location only to find-out that when someone finally replied, I could not answer the question that they Replyed Back With! )

Return to “General Discussion”