The Happy Thread

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby FarmXD » Wed May 29, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm working on a new AMV after a long hiatus :)
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby chitzilla » Thu May 30, 2013 3:15 pm

throughout high school whenever there was a video/film project required for a class my group always not only did well but came out freakin superb (of course cus of me, duh :nose:)

our Slender Man film today is probably one of the most fantastic projects I've worked on and our premiere was "best for last" wonderful, everyone loved it! :awesome:

I'm just so happy I got to be part of my school broadcast and media program, which btw got me interested in amv editing in the first place~~ :ying:
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
User avatar
chitzilla
cat stalker
 
Joined: 23 Sep 2012

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby animefreak00007 » Fri May 31, 2013 2:15 am

I learned how to do something in Adobe After Effects by myself today... granted it's an extremely easy task, that most people already knew how to do even those who have been editing for fewer years than me, but considering After Effects has been on my pc for a year now and I've never once used it just because I had no idea what I was doing I find this to be a great accomplishment and it makes me happy!
animefreak00007
 
Joined: 13 Oct 2007

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Fri May 31, 2013 6:20 am

animefreak00007 wrote:I learned how to do something in Adobe After Effects by myself today... granted it's an extremely easy task, that most people already knew how to do even those who have been editing for fewer years than me, but considering After Effects has been on my pc for a year now and I've never once used it just because I had no idea what I was doing I find this to be a great accomplishment and it makes me happy!


LOL. I've learned over the years that no matter what you do video editing takes a lot of patience ;)
User avatar
pan_dbgt01
 
Joined: 24 May 2001
Location: Canada
Status: Hanging around. Trying to find time to edit.

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby ZephyrStar » Fri May 31, 2013 4:10 pm

My cel is on the do not call registry.

Despite that fact, I still get people calling for the old owner of the phone number. These guys aren't bill collectors, they're Indian sounding guys using skype and spoofing numbers to try and get all manner of info. After telling them to stop and reporting them repeatedly, I've taken to a new tactic. I turn up the Price's Right theme loudly on my ipod or at home and answer the cel, and play the song into it. The calls seem to be subsiding :bzz:
Image
User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
 
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Location: The Laboratory
Status: Master of Science

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri May 31, 2013 4:17 pm

haha nice :D
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby meleechampion » Fri May 31, 2013 5:20 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:My cel is on the do not call registry.

Despite that fact, I still get people calling for the old owner of the phone number. These guys aren't bill collectors, they're Indian sounding guys using skype and spoofing numbers to try and get all manner of info. After telling them to stop and reporting them repeatedly, I've taken to a new tactic. I turn up the Price's Right theme loudly on my ipod or at home and answer the cel, and play the song into it. The calls seem to be subsiding :bzz:

This is amazing.

Unrelated, I think I've figured out why I don't skype with Todd much anymore.
User avatar
meleechampion
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Since when did we get statuses?

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby chitzilla » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:04 am

GRADUATION WAS AWESOME.
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
User avatar
chitzilla
cat stalker
 
Joined: 23 Sep 2012

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby JaddziaDax » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:53 am

:up:
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby FarmXD » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 am

MSI MEP is done ....can I be more happy? xD
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby FarmXD » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 am

happier*
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby TritioAFB » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Another reason to have an awesome day. Expecting the release
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Mkid » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:29 pm

FarmXD wrote:MSI MEP is done ....can I be more happy? xD

:ying:
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:02 pm

45 pounds down. I'm feeling very confident in my progress. |:>

Still a ways to go though, but I'm thrilled where I'm at and glad that things are moving well. I actually want to be in pictures again. <3
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby JaddziaDax » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:53 pm

:up: :up: :up:
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest