The Happy Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by Otohiko » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 am

it's when chit doesn't die. happy week indeed!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 am

Selling things.

Had a bunch of random stuff that I've taken with me on a couple of moves that I've been meaning to get rid of for a couple of years now. Finally decided to drag it all out, box it, put it up for sale. So far I've made around $200, and expect to make at least that much more. Looking forward to using the money to buy much needed gear for my movie production, feeling smart that I can now afford slightly better gear since I can put my profits towards it.

On the list are:

Audiotechnica AT4040 microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface
2x Yamaha HS80m monitors
Room treatment for home studio

Voiceovers, here I come?

Also began writing a short episodic series idea I had that I will produce in 3D for my Youtube channel. Really not too sure when that will happen, but currently sitting at about 5 episodes. I want to write about 100 (I know that sounds like a hell of a lot) to have them all ready to produce, but most of them are simple one-gag slapstick type of things with really simple characters and sets that will get reused a lot.

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:20 am

After a crappy terrible winter summer is a finally coming!

:rofl:

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:30 am

see my sis and I have been sharing this crappy nissan sentra for over a year now and today
I
GOT
MY
OWN
CRAPPY
SENTRA
:awesome: :ying: :bear:
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:33 am

chit wrote:see my sis and I have been sharing this crappy nissan sentra for over a year now and today
I
GOT
MY
OWN
CRAPPY
SENTRA
:awesome: :ying: :bear:
WHO SENTRAAAAAA?!
(nice car :up:)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:33 pm

:sorcerer: :bear: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz2:

Didn't know that wasnt your own car before, but that's sweet, congrats! And don't knock Sentras, Sentras are pretty awesome. Two Sentras are what our family's friends owned when I first moved to Canada, and they were my first real car experience. They may not look fancy, but a good car all around.

speaking of cars and the happy thread, I also finally got some solid stick time driving this past weekend. I remember everything and am now mostly ready for renting a car during my summer travels :bzz2:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

The Happy Thread

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Speaking of cars, I finally got my own car as last week. :). 2003 Chevy blazer.

Now if finding an apartment could be as easy. >_>

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:42 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Speaking of cars, I finally got my own car as last week. :). 2003 Chevy blazer.

It could be, if you're cool with living in your car.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:05 am

Yesterday was supposed to be my supposed eviction date. My lawyer and I spent the entire week getting paperwork ready just in case my investor and the sheriff showed up ready to throw me out.

I got up early at 5:30AM since I was supposed to be out by 6AM. I waited until 7AM and nobody came. |:>

Today I got a letter in the mail from the court with my "Indefinite Postponement" regarding my case. My lawyer informed me that the court is incredibly backed up, so it could take months before we even get any confirmation of a hearing.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :asd: :asd: :asd:

The longer this drags out, the better it is for me and the worse it gets for my investor. He's probably flailing his arms in rage like a cartoon villain right now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 am

CodeZTM wrote:Speaking of cars, I finally got my own car as last week. :). 2003 Chevy blazer.

LOL Where I live it's actually cheaper to own than to rent. It's so stupid and they are so picky about who they want to move in. My friend has been looking for over 2 years.

$800+ for a 1 bedroom. Ridiculous.

Return to “General Discussion”