The Happy Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by FarmXD » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 pm

AngelDragoon wrote: Today I went back to the chiropractor I had been seeing for neck problems that had occurred when I was a kid. I didn't think of going back because of the bug put in my ear that my problem was neurological/muscular. Nobody told me that sacroiliac joint was rotated. :x My chiropractor had seen this before about 2 years ago, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it had gotten, (probably due to carrying 50 lbs of books that last semester of school). So, ten minutes later, he adjusts it, my neck, and my middle spine and everything is pretty much golden. I'll be going back Thursday to make sure it stays and place, but so far I'm feeling awesome.
I really, reaaaallyyyy need one of those!

ultimateX021
Org Profile

Post by ultimateX021 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:41 am

Birthday Party coming up for me. :mrgreen:
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. One who doesn't ask a question is a fool FOREVER....... ~Chinese Proverb~

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am

DING DONG, THE SHITTY SENATE BILL 5 IN TEXAS IS DEAD!!!! It needed to be passed before midnight, and the vote was called at 12:03am.

SUCK IT, GOP.

It's dead, Jim. WE DID IT, TEXAS!

The eyes of Texas are upon you, all the live long day
The eyes of Texas are upon you, you cannot get away
You May think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn
The eyes of Texas are upon you, TIL GABRIEL BLOWS HIS HORN!!!!!

----

Defense of Marriage Act, TOO!!!!

----

Oh, and, Prop 8 was dismissed for lack of standing and is unenforceable. That's dead too, although it doesn't make all the states pass marriage equality. Still.

GOOD DAY.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Now if we can just do something about the Illumina- er, the NSA spying on everyone...

Free ice cream at work today. And it's Ben & Jerry's, in a waffle cone, served by some nice people that wished me a happy summer. And I have a nice hot cup of hoji-cha. :awesome:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

The Happy Thread

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm

In the past few weeks, I came to the decision to return to college and pursue a second degree in teaching. Starting next August (assuming everything goes according to plan), I should be on the path towards something I wanted to do since I was a small child. Wish me luck, I am an anxious bottle of nerves right now, and hope the next few days turn out to be fruitful in this endeavor. Just a few more steps! :)

My weight loss is now at 58 lbs. Still going!

Also, Doma died today, and to keep a solemn promise I kept to myself this morning if the bill did get declared unconstitutional...
Spoiler :
Well, I'd it wasn't already incredibly obvious, I'm gay. There, I said it to someone. >\\\\\<

My biggest secret of the last decade, pretty much... Well, there it is. Maybe one day I'll have the ability to say that to my family, but... That day is not today. I tried but.... My words just wouldn't come out.

Someday though. And maybe... Well, maybe one day I won't be so scared of opening my heart up, and maybe I'll get to meet someone special.
Tl;dr: Good day. Very.... Very good day.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Hey, you made the first step already, that takes a TON of courage. With time, the rest will come. :up:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:16 pm

*highfive*

I can't imagine what that must have taken for you to say. Congrats! :D

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:39 pm

wow vey good day indeed!
and that's really awesome of you :up: *applauds* congrats and good luck~
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:02 pm

*high fives Code*
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

I just so happend to come to this site...like I don't know what brought me here, call it fate or whatever, but I'm loving this. It feels good to be back since I've been a member from long ago and disappeared for a while...god this site really brings back memories and nostalgia...so in other words.... HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY *bounces up and down like a bunny*

Return to “General Discussion”