Re: The Happy Thread

Post by Kimberly » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 am

Past two days have been too awesome <3
ImageImage

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 am

Saw Silver Linings Playbook and holy crap. :bzz: <3 <3 <3 :bzz2: |:> :up: :sorcerer: First time I've been to the movies in a couple years, but I'm so glad I went, seriously needed that. I was losing faith in Hollywood because I've pretty much bought every new dvd release for years, and the last good one that stands out to me was Avatar.
This movie though... shiiiiit. I'm gunna buy the fuck out of that dvd when it comes out and it'll be one of the few that get scratches on it, for darn sure.
Image Image

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:53 am

Really want to see what one. Been on a movie watching hiatus since I saw Les Mis'.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:13 am

Pwolf wrote:Really want to see what one. Been on a movie watching hiatus since I saw Les Mis'.
The last movie I saw in theatres was The Amazing Spider-Man... :uhoh: Last one on DVD was The Possession, which sucked D:
ImageImage

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:10 pm

XXMMEENNNN COOMMICCSSS
Image I stream and stuff o.o

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Netflix O.O

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Finally finished checking the No-Effects category. 2,273 videos and almost over half of them had effects. :bear:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:29 am

Helped some friends with a cool DIY project yesterday. It's a gaming table topper - a low-height table that goes on top of a regular height table so you have space underneath for dice, food, character sheets, etc and a full whiteboard surface up top for drawing up encounters, a battle mat, etc. I used some of the leftover lighting kits from my trophy display case project to add lighting under the thing. They're multi-color LED strips, so we can set colors based on situation. Really adds an atmosphere to a game. Can't wait to give it a propper trial run this weekend - it looks great.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:12 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Helped some friends with a cool DIY project yesterday. It's a gaming table topper - a low-height table that goes on top of a regular height table so you have space underneath for dice, food, character sheets, etc and a full whiteboard surface up top for drawing up encounters, a battle mat, etc. I used some of the leftover lighting kits from my trophy display case project to add lighting under the thing. They're multi-color LED strips, so we can set colors based on situation. Really adds an atmosphere to a game. Can't wait to give it a propper trial run this weekend - it looks great.
That sounds really awesome. I wanna see pics of it in use.
ImageImageImageImage

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Narrowly averted a major tech disaster in my class by having a spare SD card on me for some random reason. Our tech assistant forgot to put a memory card into the camera we use to record student presentations, and without the recording the whole class would've been fucken pointless.

I guess "whew, dodged that one!" counts as a happy occasion, right? :P
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General Discussion”