The Happy Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Finally bought/watched Dark Knight Rises last night with some friends. I was really worried that I wouldn't enjoy it considering a lot of people saying it was "total shit and a waste of money" or "Ok, but overall not the very good." Some of our friends had the same complaints that a lot of other people had, but I have to say that while I see where they're coming from, I disagree entirely. I'm sorry, I loved that move and had an amazing time watching it. It isn't often that I actually get angry (like, really angry) at people for talking during a movie, especially when I'm with friends, but I was just sooooo engaged.

But yeah, had a freakin' awesome time. |:>

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Finally bought/watched Dark Knight Rises last night with some friends. I was really worried that I wouldn't enjoy it considering a lot of people saying it was "total shit and a waste of money" or "Ok, but overall not the very good." Some of our friends had the same complaints that a lot of other people had, but I have to say that while I see where they're coming from, I disagree entirely. I'm sorry, I loved that move and had an amazing time watching it. It isn't often that I actually get angry (like, really angry) at people for talking during a movie, especially when I'm with friends, but I was just sooooo engaged.

Remember the "Rope" Scene after he gout out of the well?? :awesome: Wonder if he checked and saw whether that rope was attached to anything or not.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Finally bought/watched Dark Knight Rises last night with some friends. I was really worried that I wouldn't enjoy it considering a lot of people saying it was "total shit and a waste of money" or "Ok, but overall not the very good." Some of our friends had the same complaints that a lot of other people had, but I have to say that while I see where they're coming from, I disagree entirely. I'm sorry, I loved that move and had an amazing time watching it. It isn't often that I actually get angry (like, really angry) at people for talking during a movie, especially when I'm with friends, but I was just sooooo engaged.

I'll come back to amvs in 8 years and have my back broken by the new crossover editor.

People will be drawing Dragonball and Leaf Village symbols with chalk at Anime Expo. :dino:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Castor Troy wrote:

I'll come back to amvs in 8 years and have my back broken by the new crossover editor.

People will be drawing Dragonball and Leaf Village symbols with chalk at Anime Expo. :dino:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:I was just sooooo engaged.
OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am

Got you now b*tch :aimkissyface: I'm taking your fake ass out of here, and this time, you can't turn and point fingers at me <3

Feels good to do things for yourself |:>
ImageImage

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

Kimberly wrote:Feels good to do things for yourself |:>
Indeed it does.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am

Pwolf wrote:
Kimberly wrote:Sex
I agree
Congrats

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:56 pm

So I threw my hat in on the engineering job. Sent in my Resume on Friday and heard back today from my contact that they wanna bring me out during lunch this week sometime (still working out the details) with the team in order to discuss the position in greater depth. So things are looking up, or at least progressing.
ImageImageImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 pm

I realize a lot of my recent Happy Thread posts have been along these sort of lines, but GUESS WHO JUST CAUGHT A FEMALE SWIFT SWIM POLIWAG? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “General Discussion”