What's the last thing you bought yourself?

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Castor Troy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Diablo 3!

... preorder.
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
kenisama
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:25 am
Status: Ahh Yeah!!!
Location: All Around the World and Back
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby kenisama » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:12 am

Image
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:20 am

Image

My wittle logitech mouse for my lappy :3 It's pretty and it lets me get roto work done while I'm at work for 10 hours a day! :D

I'm being productive! :3
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:59 pm
Status: I fight for my friends
Location: PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby irriadin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:43 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.emtcompany.com/style/images/products/3f45ede0771e4336ffe05cd708360556.jpg

My wittle logitech mouse for my lappy :3 It's pretty and it lets me get roto work done while I'm at work for 10 hours a day! :D

I'm being productive! :3


You do rotos at work?

I thought I was the only one... >_>

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 pm

irriadin wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.emtcompany.com/style/images/products/3f45ede0771e4336ffe05cd708360556.jpg

My wittle logitech mouse for my lappy :3 It's pretty and it lets me get roto work done while I'm at work for 10 hours a day! :D

I'm being productive! :3


You do rotos at work?

I thought I was the only one... >_>



lol, I do now! I couldn't do them with the touchpad, it was insane. I usually use a trackball while I'm at home so using a normal USB mouse is causing me to slow down and do a much better job on my rotos. It's kind of a pain but it's totally worth it :D
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Ijexis
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:53 am
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Ijexis » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:lol, I do now! I couldn't do them with the touchpad, it was insane. I usually use a trackball while I'm at home so using a normal USB mouse is causing me to slow down and do a much better job on my rotos. It's kind of a pain but it's totally worth it :D


Roto. With touchpad? Are you mad? I couldn't even begin to fathom just editing with touchpad much less.
Image

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Ijexis wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:lol, I do now! I couldn't do them with the touchpad, it was insane. I usually use a trackball while I'm at home so using a normal USB mouse is causing me to slow down and do a much better job on my rotos. It's kind of a pain but it's totally worth it :D


Roto. With touchpad? Are you mad? I couldn't even begin to fathom just editing with touchpad much less.



Hence why I got the mouse. :P
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Kitsuner » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:52 pm

I have a working laptop again! Back in the saddle, baby!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm
Status: Free
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Enigma » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Image

:P Should get here soon.

User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:59 pm
Status: I fight for my friends
Location: PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby irriadin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Enigma wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.neoempire.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/quanba1-Copy.jpg

:P Should get here soon.


Classy stick you got there. Gonna ouroboros it up with Hazama on that thing?

User avatar
Kairih
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 am
Location: Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Kairih » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 am

It's not the last thing I've bought to myself (the last thing is Final Fantasy XIII-2 xP), but it's recent so here we go :D

Image
Image

User avatar
Ijexis
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:53 am
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Ijexis » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

Kairih wrote:It's not the last thing I've bought to myself (the last thing is Final Fantasy XIII-2 xP), but it's recent so here we go :D

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4663/cimg0043g.jpg

You bought batteries? That's bloody freaking awesome!
Image

User avatar
Kairih
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 am
Location: Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Kairih » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 am

Ijexis wrote:You bought batteries? That's bloody freaking awesome!


Yeah, aren't my batteries awesome? :awesome:
Some of them are duracell, they're the best out of there, I'm such a cool girl. :awesome:

Spoiler :
they're for the mouse and keyboard! :rofl: I've bought a lot of them so I don't have to re-buy them every time and I guess I'll be fine for months :dino:
Image

User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Image
The vodka isn't for me, not a fan of the stuff.
Image
Image

User avatar
Ijexis
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:53 am
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Ijexis » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 pm

|:> |:> |:> I am quite, very much happy right now. |:> |:> |:>
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests