Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Postby ryougi-shiki » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:12 pm

hello guys.
I'm newbie in here.
Nice to meet you :D
ryougi-shiki

Postby JessHessing1989 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:30 pm

hello there
JessHessing1989

Postby Fall_Child42 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:06 am

ryougi-shiki wrote:hello guys.
I'm newbie in here.
Nice to meet you :D

JessHessing1989 wrote:hello there

Why hello!

Welcome to the .ORG, enjoy your stay.
There are complimentary cookies and juice on the counter for you to enjoy while you watch the fantastic videos.

:shark:
Fall_Child42
has a rock

Postby LegendaryEd » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:18 am

Hello all, my name is Ed and I'm a college student living in New Jersey.

I'm fairly new to the whole editing thing, but for the past few years I have been watching intently and trying to figure out exactly how it works. At the moment, I'm in a situation where it's less about my inability to try to improve my editing, and more about my lack of resources and knowledge when it comes to ripping my material (in spite of the guides, I still manage to have trouble).

I'm hoping to stick around for a while. I've been a lurker for quite a bit, but maybe I'll start posting more, I don't know. At the moment, I'm hoping to build myself up and get the resources and ability that will allow me to compete in the next Iron Chef whenever it comes around, so that's something to work toward.

Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hey. Now, I'm going to go try to crack the code that is Final Fantasy IX's .STR files. (They're now .AVI, but I've gotta clean and export and whatnot...oh well)

Nice to meet you all!
LegendaryEd

Postby CastielTheFallen » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 am

LegendaryEd wrote:Hello all, my name is Ed and I'm a college student living in New Jersey.

I'm fairly new to the whole editing thing, but for the past few years I have been watching intently and trying to figure out exactly how it works. At the moment, I'm in a situation where it's less about my inability to try to improve my editing, and more about my lack of resources and knowledge when it comes to ripping my material (in spite of the guides, I still manage to have trouble).

I'm hoping to stick around for a while. I've been a lurker for quite a bit, but maybe I'll start posting more, I don't know. At the moment, I'm hoping to build myself up and get the resources and ability that will allow me to compete in the next Iron Chef whenever it comes around, so that's something to work toward.

Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hey. Now, I'm going to go try to crack the code that is Final Fantasy IX's .STR files. (They're now .AVI, but I've gotta clean and export and whatnot...oh well)

Nice to meet you all!

Another Jersey nigga? Shit, I'll help you out dude. haha
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby LegendaryEd » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Arashinome wrote:Another Jersey nigga? Shit, I'll help you out dude. haha

Hilariously enough, we use the same software. Go figure, haha
LegendaryEd

Postby CastielTheFallen » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Just hit me up, my contacts are in my profile ;)
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby Setsugami » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm new here (obviously) so I figured I'd introduce myself.
So yeah... now what? .___.
Setsugami

Postby abe3002 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Heya there I have always been on this site not always as a member but I have been on here my name is abe3002 or you can call me aiden

Im 16 from the UK and I only just tried to make a amv yesterday and I thought it was ok but I upload to youtube then youtube have copyright issues (anyone could help possibly to stop it)

Anyways I have watched amv's for a good 6 years now but never done them erm my favourite Anime is between One piece, Fairy tail and bleach but my mangas are One piece, kekkashi, Bleach and naruto
Im just finishing my last year at school plan to go to 6th form and have recently got a job

I hope I can get along with everyone and look forward to chatting with everone

Loving regards :D abe3002/Aiden
abe3002

Postby Jadecavy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 pm

abe3002 wrote:I hope I can get along with everyone and look forward to chatting with everone

Hello, captain redundant.
Jadecavy

Postby godix » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Jadecavy wrote:
abe3002 wrote:I hope I can get along with everyone and look forward to chatting with everone

Even for us, that was an astoundingly quick trashing of hopes.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby hasteroth » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 pm

godix wrote:
Jadecavy wrote:

we're getting too good at this
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
hasteroth
lost the bet

Postby Jadecavy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:57 pm

godix wrote:
Jadecavy wrote:

New record?
Jadecavy

Postby DeMorcan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Introduce myself? to GodIX?? Heck, I am your dad. You ain't even here to read my introduction anyway. And you are still using that GodIX name. How did you keep that going here. How many times did I ask you about this? I mean you have this name with ix? What is an ix? I know you think it is a number. A Roman number. Son, you never spoke Roman. Hell, Kid, no one spoke Roman. You have a name in a langauge that never existed. What kinda name is that? And now your gone does that ix thingy become a zero? What no Roman zero? You have a name that has no place to start from in a language that never was? Perhaps, it is better you are exploring worlds beyond time and space. Maybe a name that never was will work better in a place always is. And this time I have the last word about protentious ridiculous names.

I know your creativity today is seeking to find the new limits and how to expand them. While I am stil stuck in this world for a time mroe yet. Goona mis you son.

And as for the rest of you, I am his dad, Just an man and from here on a lurker.

DeMorcan
DeMorcan

Postby hasteroth » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 pm

DeMorcan wrote:Introduce myself? to GodIX?? Heck, I am your dad. You ain't even here to read my introduction anyway. And you are still using that GodIX name. How did you keep that going here. How many times did I ask you about this? I mean you have this name with ix? What is an ix? I know you think it is a number. A Roman number. Son, you never spoke Roman. Hell, Kid, no one spoke Roman. You have a name in a langauge that never existed. What kinda name is that? And now your gone does that ix thingy become a zero? What no Roman zero? You have a name that has no place to start from in a language that never was? Perhaps, it is better you are exploring worlds beyond time and space. Maybe a name that never was will work better in a place always is. And this time I have the last word about protentious ridiculous names.

I know your creativity today is seeking to find the new limits and how to expand them. While I am stil stuck in this world for a time mroe yet. Goona mis you son.

And as for the rest of you, I am his dad, Just an man and from here on a lurker.

DeMorcan

don't mean to be disrespectful but the Roman's had a language ^^;
it's called latin
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
hasteroth
lost the bet

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion