Anyone into photography?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Prodigi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

New portfolio piece. I just do the manipulation. Click on image for larger size.

Model: Ashley Riot
Photo: Scott Kashian
Make-up: Nicole Demet
Post-processing: Jesse Cal Watt (me).

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 am

Sometimes I take pictures. Some make me feel. Some make me think. Some make me shake my head and wonder why.

nil per os

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:40 am

I would like to bring this forum's need for an edit button to the attention of the management because I just spilled my juice all over the place and you guys gotta clean it up now. This is embarrassing, let me tell you. I'm also incredulous as to why this forum doesn't auto-resize oversize images without breaking the tables.

Wouldn't it be easier to give us our own mops and update the software?
nil per os

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 am

That last one is awesome

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 am

I like how there is a couple holding hands in the background.

Darklydone
Org Profile

Post by Darklydone » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 am

NME wrote:I would like to bring this forum's need for an edit button to the attention of the management because I just spilled my juice all over the place and you guys gotta clean it up now. This is embarrassing, let me tell you. I'm also incredulous as to why this forum doesn't auto-resize oversize images without breaking the tables.

Wouldn't it be easier to give us our own mops and update the software?
Couldn't you just upload resized images and overwrite the previous files with the new ones under the same name?
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 am

Imageshack doesn't work that way. You can't just delete stuff uploaded without a login. Looks like imageshack needs better coders and I need to take my images elsewhere.

Enabling the option on this forum is much easier for everyone and would actually make this forum usable. Paying for a usable forum is retarded and why any of you actually do it is beyond me cause as much as I love this community I know charging money for functionality is a first-rate way to breed elitism and kill innovation and make prospective donators go "wtf does this site have that youtube doesn't" (heavily moderated play nice kids "discussion" in which one person has an actual opinion and then 5 parrot her needlessly because they lack the cognitive ability to create their own, mostly). It's also wrong from a legal standpoint since there is no way any of those who donate use 10 dollars worth of bandwidth a year on this site. No way, no how.

The first world is so nickle and dimed that you guys will shill out 10 bills for the ability to edit posts. Laffo @ paying for basic forum functionality.
nil per os

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:03 am

Beowulf wrote:Anyone into photography?
Not me.

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:02 am

I'm somehow into photography. For video I bot a Canon EOS 7D with a Tamron 28-78mm F2.4 lens. I think photography is a good way to learn to shoot interesting videos and to get used to the strengths and weaknesses of your camera. I hardly take the time to progress images. I don't know why. I'm more interessted into making interessting shots instead of perfecting them in post production.

Okay here is my favourite photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58878798@N02/5397882292/
Well okay that went through post. Isn't my cat cute? :3

Seams to be the perfect time to try out flickr...
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Seekae
Org Profile

Post by Seekae » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm

I really enjoy photography butI can't afford an SLR camera, so I only have a Nikon Coolpix S800. I like to take photos when i go riding my Ski-Doo renegade bacountry to the mountains ;)

Return to “General Discussion”