Yay!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Re: Avcon 2010 AMV Competition

Post by Infinity Squared » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 am

spk1983 wrote:
Lockstock wrote:Update, all the trophies have been sent off, sorry again for the delay guys. You should get them in the next 2 weeks.
Well in my case, 2 weeks typically means 6-8 weeks, since I'm not from the US, mail tends to take its sweet time to get here, if it makes it at all... :(

Thanks again, hope whoever is handling the competition next year does a great job as well...
Hehe... well, Lock is from Australia... regardless of where it is in the world (US or otherwise), it's not going to be a quick delivery ;)

Lockstock
Squirrel Boy
Org Profile

Post by Lockstock » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 am

Infinity Squared wrote:
spk1983 wrote:
Lockstock wrote:Update, all the trophies have been sent off, sorry again for the delay guys. You should get them in the next 2 weeks.
Well in my case, 2 weeks typically means 6-8 weeks, since I'm not from the US, mail tends to take its sweet time to get here, if it makes it at all... :(

Thanks again, hope whoever is handling the competition next year does a great job as well...
Hehe... well, Lock is from Australia... regardless of where it is in the world (US or otherwise), it's not going to be a quick delivery ;)
At least it's not going by sea mail, they said that could take 3 months at times, haha.

spk1983
Org Profile

Post by spk1983 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:26 am

Infinity Squared wrote:
spk1983 wrote:

I know, but I mean typically it takes even longer, last time I got a trophy from that region, it took about 8 weeks to get here...but once it gets here, then I'm cool.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Got my trophy today, big thanks! :)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

TheTsunami
Org Profile

Post by TheTsunami » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Trophies arrived today, excellent work on them. Thanks again. :up: