2010 Anime Central AMV Contest Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
SailorDeath
Org Profile

Re: 2010 Anime Central AMV Contest Results

Post by SailorDeath » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Creative Name wrote:Sorry if this was asked already...

Does anyone have info on the contest introduction video (i.e. Hitler's AMV submission)?

I would love to have that and/or see it again. My friends and I couldn't stop ROFLing when we saw it.
Due to the fact that the copyright holders for the movie that was used in the popular rants has been sending C&D reports to people posting them, we won't be posting it anywhere or distributing it.
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 am

SailorDeath wrote:Due to the fact that the copyright holders for the movie that was used in the popular rants has been sending C&D reports to people posting them, we won't be posting it anywhere or distributing it.
Imo should post it and someone should post the AX one on the org. Best to test the waters and see if any lawyerz know this site exists =p

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 am

The creator did post the AX one in the AX thread....
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 am

Ileia wrote:The creator did post the AX one in the AX thread....
Yes, but I'm talking about actually uploading these to one's org profile. :)

Oh and just a FYI for the ACen folks. This is kind of late to mention to the community at large and some already know but I figured I better say it anyway. I will not be on staff next year. It's been a fun 6 years and many fun memories. I can't say if I won't be able to make even a day appearance at the con right now. As for AMV staff maybe I'll be able to help again in a couple years.

I don't really want to open up much about why I won't be back next year for staff . The only thing I can say is Dicaprio probably did some inception thing to me =p

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:48 am

outlawed wrote:

Oh and just a FYI for the ACen folks. This is kind of late to mention to the community at large and some already know but I figured I better say it anyway. I will not be on staff next year. It's been a fun 6 years and many fun memories. I can't say if I won't be able to make even a day appearance at the con right now. As for AMV staff maybe I'll be able to help again in a couple years.

I don't really want to open up much about why I won't be back next year for staff . The only thing I can say is Dicaprio probably did some conception thing to me =p
Downfall isn't anime.

And congrats on your pregnancy. :)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am

Kitsuner wrote:
outlawed wrote:

I don't really want to open up much about why I won't be back next year for staff . The only thing I can say is Dicaprio probably did some conception thing to me =p
Downfall isn't anime.

And congrats on your pregnancy. :)
:shock: :shock:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 pm

outlawed wrote:I will not be on staff next year. It's been a fun 6 years and many fun memories.
Damnit, if you quit then who can I fuck with by sending pure shit to?

Despite my trolling vids, you did a good just with things over the years. At least the times I've gone to Acen everything seemed to run well.

SailorDeath
Org Profile

Post by SailorDeath » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:35 pm

godix wrote:
outlawed wrote:I will not be on staff next year. It's been a fun 6 years and many fun memories.

Despite my trolling vids, you did a good just with things over the years. At least the times I've gone to Acen everything seemed to run well.

I'll still be there.
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 pm

SailorDeath wrote:
godix wrote:

I'll still be there.
Well, I suppose at least there's still someone to troll. Although eventually I'll run out of videos in your profile to submit.

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:42 am

Kitsuner wrote:Downfall isn't anime.
Well I have always advocated doing things to get the site shut down faster and thereby saving all of us. Besides the ACEN 2007 OP in my org profile isn't an AMV =p

Kitsuner wrote:And congrats on your pregnancy. :)
Kit displays his excellent ability to blend both simplistic edits with great timing. For the record Dicaprio is the bitch. Memento > Inception

Return to “AMV Contests”