Another Anime Con 2009 Results

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Another Anime Con 2009 Results

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:30 pm

I received my trophy but not a few minutes ago.

Gorgeous piece of Work :up:

BTW......Did you tape the damn thing up enough? It was sealed tighter than Fort Knox.......like you didn't want me to get it out. After opening it, I came to yet another barrier. A MONSTROUS Amount of Bubble Wrap wrapped with yet more tape. I swear......It was like mission impossible getting that damn thing open.

Also, I had no idea I would get an anime movie with a soundtrack included. Tis truly :awesome:

And to cake it off, it is a movie I have yet to see.....will watch later tonight.

Thanks Bashar :up: Wish I had received 2 prizes with it last year XD

Must have been one hell of a Con. Now I got 2 AAC Trophies sitting side by side XD I wish I coulda been there. Thanks again Bashar.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm

The shipping center did the packing - they were paranoid about breakage i guess. As to the video prizes, they came courtesy of http://www.animadness.com - a new store opened and run by A fellow AMVer from up here in New England.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Haunter103 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 pm

It's true. Mine came with a garbage bag full of packing foam/peanuts. So it was all very intact. And then my sister used the box to help her move into her new house that weekend. Fun, back-breaking times.
Also, what movie 'd ya get TwilightChrono?
>O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O <
Haunter103

Postby Mr Pilkington » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:54 pm

I got this nifty box in the mail today, and guess what was inside?

More source footage and this:

|:> Awesome! |:>
Thanx for the props, congrats and ego boosts.
<Orwell> WTF are they doing upstairs. Almost sounds like construction
<[Kristyrat]> Orwell, you see / <[Kristyrat]> when a man really likes a woman / <[Kristyrat]> or has a bottle of chloroform
<inthesto> He takes her stuff / <inthesto> And then poops in her vagina
Mr Pilkington

Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!

Postby TwilightChrono » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 am

Haunter103 wrote:It's true. Mine came with a garbage bag full of packing foam/peanuts. So it was all very intact. And then my sister used the box to help her move into her new house that weekend. Fun, back-breaking times.
Also, what movie 'd ya get TwilightChrono?

I got the Spriggan Special Edition. It Came With The Movie And The Soundtrack. I was gonna watch it at some point since I haven't seen it.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Yea, haunter, your trophy warrented a shirt instead of a DVD. Mostly because I ran low on prize support... and because it was a $100 trophy before the wood base was added.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Previous

Return to AMV Contests