Best Drama:
Death Note Rhapsody – Bait Master

Best Upbeat:
Good Riddance!!!! - Doomimus

Best Comedy:
Azu-Madness - Doomimus

Best of Show:
Azu-Madness - Doomimus

I will be mailing prizes this weekend to the addresses i received on the submission form.
I will be working with some AMV creators to redo our rules. Look for them for next years contest.

plankster
Org Profile

Re: MikomiCon Winners

Post by plankster » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

That's awesome, one of my videos won best technical award.

Doomimus
Org Profile

Post by Doomimus » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Rock on!
"A film as rich as a sauce béarnaise, as refreshing as a raspberry sorbet, and a lot less predictable than the damn food metaphors and adjectives all us critics will churn out to describe it."
-David Ansen on "Ratatouille"

BaitMaster
Org Profile

Post by BaitMaster » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 pm

plankster wrote:That's awesome, one of my videos won best technical award.
Doomimus wrote:Rock on!
My Congratulations to Plankster, Doominus, & Flame X! :up: :up: :up:

I wish I'd been there to see the crowd's reaction for DNR though.

Plankster, if you can tell me what program(s) you used to make Kingdom bleach, it'd be a great help! :) The editing & idea was AMV gold, have you considered entering other local contests... like Fanime? You should get that video more exposure in other places too :wink:

Doominus, EPIC azumanga amv. I just watched it on the tube and couldn't stop laughing out loud. XD Congrats!

All the AMVs in this contests are good, but Rihanna has one of the BEST MUSIC VIDEOS OF ALL TIME.... ALL TIME!!!!

Also. Thank you Raynovac for having me in your contest! I'm hoping to contribute for next year's.

plankster
Org Profile

Post by plankster » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:04 pm

[quote][quote="BaitMaster"][quote="plankster"]That's awesome, one of my videos won best technical award.[/quote]
[quote="Doomimus"]Rock on![/quote]

My Congratulations to Plankster, Doominus, & Flame X! :up: :up: :up:

I wish I'd been there to see the crowd's reaction for DNR though.

Plankster, if you can tell me what program(s) you used to make Kingdom bleach, it'd be a great help! :) The editing & idea was AMV gold, have you considered entering other local contests... like Fanime? You should get that video more exposure in other places too :wink: [/quote][/quote]

Well, I use Adobe After Effects CS3 to make the video. When is Fanime? Until when do I need to submit my videos. Yes, I have entered my videos to many amv contests, but this is the first contest that I have submitted my video to, so maybe later I will submit that video to other contests. I have also made another video like that, but it surrounds the game "Blazing Angels." Now I'm making another Kingdom Bleach video, this time its Yoruichi vs. Soi Fong.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 am

kudos |:>

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

Dang, now THAT'S what I call a sweep.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “AMV Contests”