Anime Evolution 2009 Contest - Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Melichan923
Org Profile

Re: Anime Evolution 2009 Contest - Winners

Post by Melichan923 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Best Romance / Sentimental:
You Are Loved by MeliChan923 - Various
Awwww, hooray!! <3 This makes me happier than I can describe. :) Thanks so much! The video page for You Are Loved is available, and the video will most likely be up by the end of this week (I really hope!).

Congrats to all the winners! I'm honored to have had the opportunity to compete against such great editors. ^_^
Image Image

Stryyder
Org Profile

Post by Stryyder » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Bout time! lol, I've been waiting for that one, love the song.
Anime Expo: Tabletop Game Room Manager 2014-
Anime Expo: Tabletop Game Room staff 2010-2013
Anime California: AMV Staff 2019-
Anime Conji: AMV Staff 2014-2015
Anime Vegas: AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2013

SokuWolfei
Org Profile

Post by SokuWolfei » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Congrats to everyone!

Ahaha I have a question, there was this AMV that had Code Geass, and a remixed like song with "all your base are belong to us" It's one of the AMV's that was shown Saturday Night ( and on the list) But I don't know who it was by Or what the song is called >.>

Thanks xD

TheTreeAMV
Org Profile

Post by TheTreeAMV » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 pm

CorpseGoddess wrote:Yeah, that definitely didn't hurt us---the hockey pandering.

We were sorry to hear about you getting hurt. Stop that! It's bad for you! Why were you outside in nature instead of inside editing, anyway? :P
Especially during playoffs o_O I mean, if you had any flag on your car besides the Canucks, people would honk and swear and make rude gestures. Kind of entertaining in a "that's embarrassing" kind of way :P But right now I'm just happy my jaw isn't wired shut :sweat:

I know, I'm soooo pissed off I couldn't make it O:< Next year for sure! And next year I'll WIN!! *mad cackle*

Jk. But seriously - mad props. Is a DL available?

"Sarcasm is a tool of the weak. Like diplomacy... and indecision." - Cory Alstad

purplepolecat
Org Profile

Post by purplepolecat » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:45 am

TheTreeAMV wrote: Jk. But seriously - mad props. Is a DL available?
Probably after Animethon. :D

yu_samson
Org Profile

Post by yu_samson » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi there,

It was the first time for me to attend the Anime Evolution this year and I was really impressed with the AMV entries. Although the winners are listed here and the finalists, would it be possible to post the details of the other entries as well?

Thank you,

Samson

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Here is the play list of the Contest (Finalists):

0 - AE 2009 Contest Intro
00 - Thundercatlord - The Death Knight - Trailer - The Dark Knight - Death Note
01 - Brad DeMoss - Perfect Day - Hoku - Perfect Day - Child's Toy
02 - Luggeriano - Family Curse - Wednesday 13 - Curse of Me - Romeo x Juliet
03 - Studio Hybrid - You Know My Name - Chris Cornell - You Know My Name - Code Geass
04 - Pwolf - You Stole My Heart - Dashboard Confessional - Stolen - Various
05 - Vega Sailor - Crisis Accomplished - Trailer - Hot Fuzz - Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children & Crisis Core, Resident Evil IV
06 - Amo-Chan Productions - I Have To Find You - Tokio Hotel - Monsoon - Toward the Terra
07 - Corndog Vidvids - MEP - Revolution - The Veronicas - Revolution - Various
08 - Aggressor - De Light - Blue Stahli - The Pure and The Tainted - Tales of the Abyss
09 - Corndog Vidvids - Alive - Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive (Paul Van Dyk mix) - Earth Girl Arjuna
10 - Otaku Lounge Productions - It's Tough to be a Host - Kevin Kline & Kenneth Branagh - It's Tough to be a God - Ouran High School Host Club
11 - Moonlight Firefly Productions - Dirty Soul - Dragonette - Jesus Doesn't Love Me - Nana
12 - MKB Entertainment - Love Joy - Yuki Kajiura - Love and Joy - Various
13 - SoLEiL Productions - Advent Knight - Trailer - The Dark Knight - Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children & Dirge of Cerberus
14 - Pwolf - Macross-Angel's Voice - Various - Various - Various Macross
15 - rosebudTEA - Tarantula - Pendulum - Tarantula - Casshern Sins
16 - Re-Evolution Studios - Falling Below - 30 Seconds to Mars- The Kill - Kingdom Hearts
17 - Otaku Lounge Productions - Lord of the Anime - Ronan Hardiman - Cry of the Celts & Nightmare & Victory & Warriors - Various Miyazaki
18 - purplepolecat - Watchmenchi - Trailer - Watchmen Trailer - Excel Saga
19 - MeliChan923 - You Are Loved - Josh Groban - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) - Various
20 - BasharOfTheAges - FutaMeat Armstrong - Jonathan Coulton - Just as Long as Me - Fullmetal Alchemist
21 - Wired Knight Productions - Absolute Victory - Command and Conquer - Red Alert 3 Remix - Code Geass
22 - Galacticus - Glass Slipper - Aqualung - Cinderella - Shuffle
23 - CorpseGoddess - Misa Regretting What Misa Said - Christine Lavin - Regretting What I Said - Various
24 - Phantasmagoriat Productions - Cyber City Shoot-Up - Trailer - Shoot 'Em Up - Cyber City
25 - Darkness Studio's - Dying Without Your Love - Jonas Brothers - Can't Have You - Various
26 - Phantasmagoriat Productions - Under Wings of Steel - In Flames - Wayfaerer - Yukikaze
27 - Aggressor - Forever Angel - Da Capo OST - Kodomo no Jikan (A Child's Time)
28 - Behrouz Safi - Universal Alchemist - Common - Universal Mind Control - Fullmetal Alchemist
29 - Luggeriano - Pirates of the One Piece At Grand Line's End - Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End Trailer Audio - One Piece
30 - Butterfly Studios - Now & Forever - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis - At the Beginning - Shugo Chara
31 - Thundercatlord - Revenge of Mr Transformer - Mr Roboto - Styx - Transformers The Movie & Various
32 - Wired Knight Productions - A Matter of Perspective - Butthole Surfers - Pepper - Death Note
33 - Eh-MV Studios - AMV Night in Canada - Various - Various - Various
34 - Akatsuki - Path to the Future [Changing Conditions] - Simple Plan - Me Against the World - Gundam 00

Here is the play list of all accepted entries shown on Sunday:

0 - AE 2009 Contest Intro
01 - Luggeriano - Family Curse - Wednesday 13 - Curse of Me - Romeo x Juliet
02 - Rolfyboy8 - Demonic Mermaids - Rungran - D.M.C - Mermaid Melody
03 - redfrog2b - Popular - Broadway Musical ‘Wicked’ - Popular - Ouran High School Host Club
04 - Darkness Studio's - Dying Without Your Love - Jonas Brothers - Can't Have You - Various
05 - Movie Music & Moments - Dragon Ball Z Toonami Tribute - Joseph Boyd Vigil - Heavy - DragonBall Z
06 - Amo-Chan Productions - I Have To Find You - Tokio Hotel - Monsoon - Toward the Terra
07 - Hell March Studio - The Heroes of El Hazard - Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For a Hero - El Hazard-The Wanderers
08 - Bloodshotshanks - One Piece Dance - Starstylers FtMichhy - Keep On Moving - One Piece
09 - Ukulele Cyborg Productions - Angel Eyes - The Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me in the Eyes - Tales of Symphonia
10 - BasharOfTheAges - FutaMeat Armstrong - Jonathan Coulton - Just as Long as Me - Fullmetal Alchemist
11 - Yeaka RC - 6 Hours from Morning - Way out West - Mindcircus - Kingdom Hearts I & II
12 - rosebudTEA - Tarantula - Pendulum - Tarantula - Casshern Sins
13 - Chris vo - twilight - Trailer - Twilight - Hellsing
14 - Brad DeMoss - Perfect Day - Hoku - Perfect Day - Child's Toy
15 - MeliChan923 - You Are Loved - Josh Groban - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) - Various
16 - Galacticus - Glass Slipper - Aqualung - Cinderella - Shuffle
17 - Studio Hybrid - You Know My Name - Chris Cornell - You Know My Name - Code Geass
18 - SoLEiL Productions - Advent Salvation - Trailer - Terminator Salvation Teaser - Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children
19 - Rogue Deity - Fix You - Coldplay - Fix You - The Place Promised in Our Early Days
20 - Farley sama - Take the Gold and Run - Take the Money - Steve Miller - Slayers
21 - FullmetalxAlchemist7 - Hit the Floor (Bleach) - Bullet For My Valentine - Hit the Floor - Bleach
22 - MitsukuniLove - 1985 - Bowling for Soup - 1985 - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
23 - Re-Evolution Studios - The Silver Joker - Trailer - The Dark Knight - Bleach
24 - Phantasmagoriat Productions - Under Wings of Steel - In Flames - Wayfaerer - Yukikaze
25 - Amo-Chan Productions - How Do I Love You - Garth Brooks - Wrapped Up In You - Fruits Basket
26 - Behrouz Safi - Universal Alchemist - Common - Universal Mind Control - Fullmetal Alchemist
27 - AuN Studios - Broken Tone - Unknown - Audiovisualism - Chaos-Head
28 - Luggeriano - Pirates of the One Piece At Grand Line's End - Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End Trailer Audio - One Piece
29 - Akatsuki - Path to the Future [Changing Conditions] - Simple Plan - Me Against the World - Gundam 00
30 - Galacticus - Breathe Me - Sia - Breathe Me - Various
31 - Rolfyboy8 - Look at it, It's Ugly - Diaogue - Spongebob - Various
32 - Thundercatlord - Revenge of Mr Transformer - Mr Roboto - Styx - Transformers The Movie & Various
33 - SoLEiL Productions - Advent Knight - Trailer - The Dark Knight - Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children & Dirge of Cerberus
34 - Yeaka RC - All Happening Again - Bear Mccreary - Lords of Kobol - Escaflowne Movie
35 - AMVguru - Untouched Frontier - The Veronica's - Untouched- Macross Frontier-NC
36 - MKB Entertainment - Love Romance - Maksim Mrvica - Leeloos tune - Various
37 - Jesmasters Anime Palace - Destructutorial Metal City - Chastisement - Destructutorial - Detroit Metal City
38 - Moonlight Firefly Productions - Dirty Soul - Dragonette - Jesus Doesn't Love Me - Nana
39 - Movie Music & Moments - Cowboy Bebop-Toonami Style - DJ Shadow & Rob Dougan - Organ Donor & Furious Angels -Cowboy Bebop the Movie-NC
40 - MKB Entertainment - Love Joy - Yuki Kajiura - Love and Joy - Various
41 - Re-Evolution Studios - Falling Below - 30 Seconds to Mars- The Kill - Kingdom Hearts
42 - Wired Knight Productions - Absolute Victory - Command and Conquer - Red Alert 3 Remix - Code Geass
43 - HalOfBorg - Wrong Way Anime - Alan Sherman - You Went The Wrong Way, Old King Louie - Various
44 - Ukulele Cyborg Productions - Threads of Fate - Nickelback - If Everyone Cared - Hell Girl
45 - Otaku Lounge Productions - Lord of the Anime - Ronan Hardiman - Cry of the Celts & Nightmare & Victory & Warriors - Various Miyazaki
46 - Farley sama - Hell's Transistor - Twisted Transistor - Korn - Hellsing & Hellsing Unlimited
47 - Perfect Moon Studio - Quatro nAVI System CODE VECTOR rev.3 - Darude & Portal - Touch me Feel Me & Still Alive Radio MIX - KARAS
48 - Ed Klassen - Ichigo VS Byakuya The Demon Within - Spineshank - New Disease - Bleach
49 - Phantasmagoriat Productions - Cyber City Shoot-Up - Trailer - Shoot 'Em Up - Cyber City
50 - Corndog Vidvids - Alive - Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive (Paul Van Dyk mix) - Earth Girl Arjuna
51 - Butterfly Studios - Gee-Fusion of Two Worlds - Girls Generation - Gee - Various
52 - Nea&Tea - Lament for Satoko - Emily Autumn - Samara's Song-Daveigh Chase and Gothic Lolita - Higurashi no naku koro ni & Ouran High School Host Club
53 - S.H.K. Productions - Masters of War - Disturbed - Indestructible - Various
54 - Wired Knight Productions - A Matter of Perspective - Butthole Surfers - Pepper - Death Note
55 - Quill - Stand My Ground - Within Temptation - Stand My Ground - Claymore
56 - Pwolf - You Stole My Heart - Dashboard Confessional - Stolen - Various
57 - FullmetalxAlchemist7 - Noots (Kingdom Hearts) - Sum 41 - Noots - Kingdom Hearts
58 - Otaku Lounge Productions - It's Tough to be a Host - Kevin Kline & Kenneth Branagh - It's Tough to be a God - Ouran High School Host Club
59 - Aggressor - Forever Angel - Da Capo OST - Kodomo no Jikan (A Child's Time)
60 - purplepolecat - Watchmenchi - Trailer - Watchmen Trailer - Excel Saga
61 - Aggressor - De Light - Blue Stahli - The Pure and The Tainted - Tales of the Abyss
62 - Pwolf - Macross-Angel's Voice - Various - Various - Various Macross
63 - CorpseGoddess - Misa Regretting What Misa Said - Christine Lavin - Regretting What I Said - Various
64 - Vega Sailor - Advent Emmanuel - Enya - O' Come, O' Come Emmanuel - Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children
65 - Thundercatlord - The Death Knight - Trailer - The Dark Knight - Death Note
66 - Corndog Vidvids - MEP - Revolution - The Veronicas - Revolution - Various
67 - Butterfly Studios - Now & Forever - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis - At the Beginning - Shugo Chara
68 - AMVguru - Geass Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars - I'll Attack - Code Geass
69 - HalOfBorg - Hell Girl Likes A Pink Pill - Pink - Just Like A Pill - Hell Girl
70 - Eh-MV Studios - AMV Night in Canada - Various - Various - Various
71 - Vega Sailor - Crisis Accomplished - Trailer - Hot Fuzz - Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children & Crisis Core, Resident Evil IV
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:05 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote: Best Trailer:
Cyber City Shoot-Up by Phantasmagoriat - Cyber City
I'm pretty happy about this;
that was the first trailer I've ever made.

congrats to everyone else |:>
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Aggressor
Org Profile

Post by Aggressor » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am

Wow! Congrats to those who're happy as much as I'm 8-)
Will you kill someone you love, because of love?

Kyssifur
Org Profile

Post by Kyssifur » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 am

07 - Hell March Studio - The Heroes of El Hazard - Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For a Hero - El Hazard-The Wanderers

I'm so happy!!! :mrgreen:
we are awesome

Return to “AMV Contests”