AnimeUSA 2008 AMV Contest Finalists

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
ZenSSStarry
Org Profile

Post by ZenSSStarry » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

Woah, I actually got second place o.o I didn't even expect to make it to the finals xDD

Anyways, congratz to all the finalist and winners =D

Too bad I couldn't make it to the con...maybe next year.. xD

aquastar831
Org Profile

Post by aquastar831 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:08 pm

ZenSSStarry wrote:Woah, I actually got second place o.o I didn't even expect to make it to the finals xDD

ZenSSStarry, your AMV was really cute. Funny thing was that I was considering "At the Beginning" as one of my songs for another AMV project. You chose the right scenes and it was absolutely cute. A bunch of great series and very good editing without having to use a ton of special effects, as you really let the natural flow of the scenes you chose make the impact for you, especially the climactic Fruits Basket scene and also in Pita-ten when Misha is flying near the tower with Kotarou.

That reminds me, I never did finish Pita-ten, and word has it that several years ago, someone had licensed it for the US, but it kind of disappeared.

Anyways, congrats again to you!

ZenSSStarry
Org Profile

Post by ZenSSStarry » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:10 pm

aquastar831 wrote:
ZenSSStarry wrote:Woah, I actually got second place o.o I didn't even expect to make it to the finals xDD

ZenSSStarry, your AMV was really cute. Funny thing was that I was considering "At the Beginning" as one of my songs for another AMV project. You chose the right scenes and it was absolutely cute. A bunch of great series and very good editing without having to use a ton of special effects, as you really let the natural flow of the scenes you chose make the impact for you, especially the climactic Fruits Basket scene and also in Pita-ten when Misha is flying near the tower with Kotarou.

That reminds me, I never did finish Pita-ten, and word has it that several years ago, someone had licensed it for the US, but it kind of disappeared.

Anyways, congrats again to you!
Thanks ^^ Glad ya liked it =D Workin on getting it on here right now XD

I never watched it all either actually. But I read it if that counts XD o.o I never heard of it being lisensed tho and haven't seen a dub(did they even make one?) either o.o

Thanks again lol ^^

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Wow, second place. I guess that's not bad for my first contest. It still kinda bugs me that I got done in by Disney and fruits basket >_<. Ouch.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:10 pm

Silk_SK wrote:Wow, second place. I guess that's not bad for my first contest. It still kinda bugs me that I got done in by Disney and fruits basket >_<. Ouch.
don't underestimate disney :wink:

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:30 pm

=D Got my DVD in the mail today. Yay. ^_^ Thanks alot, everyone. .... =D *has plans for more AMVs*

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:02 pm

Got my prize too. Volume 2 of a manga lol. Not to seem ungrateful but I think I would have preferred volume 1 xD.

Return to “AMV Contests”