4th Annual CBR Hentai/Fanservice Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
ChaosProjects
Org Profile

4th Annual CBR Hentai/Fanservice Contest

Post by ChaosProjects » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:22 pm

Hey my perverted masses,

Yes, It is that time of year again. After AWA it comes time for my annual contest that focuses on everyone favorite(or a least mine) editing material: Hentai and Fanservice anime!!!

This is the 4th year that I have run this contest and it always get some intresting entries every year so i am looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with this year. If want to check out some of the past winners we have a list of them on our site at: http://www.cb-r.org/HentaiFanservice.htm (Sorry no downloads of them though)

Well the rules are pretty much the same as the previous years.Your video must have been made within the last year (IE: 2008), it must contain a Hentai or Fanservice element and since we are dealing with adult material you must be over 18 to enter the Hentai contest (not that I am checking but just keeping it legal)

Prizes..Prizes..Prizes

Normally for this contest I do like to give away prizes..mostly in the form of DVD's So normally this is how it breaks down

First Place Hentai Contest Winner

Hentai DVD(s) of our choice

Second Place Hentai Contest Winner

Hentai DVD of our choice

First Place Fanservice Contest Winner

Fanservice DVD(s) of our choice

Second Place Fanservice Contest Winner

Fanservice DVD of our choice

Seems pretty straight forward huh!!! I try to keep it simple but one never knows I might throw in some surprises if I get enough cool entry's this year. I will keep you all updated on which DVD's are selected as well so you will know what prizes you will receive (I don't like to give people crappy DVD's so rest assured that you will get something good because I most likely will want it too)

Now normally I let the contest run about a months time to allow people to edit and have time to get it submitted. This year the contest will run until December 1, 2008. So that give you 2 months time to put something together.

Anyone is free to enter the contest..just toss in a post below so I can keep track of who is in the contest. I will also be sending out some invites to some editors that I believe may be interested in joining up.

Well I think that is all I got for now..but keep your eyes and ears on this forum post as I will keep updating it as more information comes about. So show me your Hentai/Fanservice skills and remember we take it all..Loli,Shouta, Yaoi, Yuri, ect.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the fourm or shoot me an email at Chaosprojects@gmail.com.

Good luck and happy hentai editing

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Alright, you bet I'll be entering this year. It's about that time of year I put out another crowd pleaser. Hentai of course.
ImageImageImageImage

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 pm

i think im gunna enter 13 different versions of pussy all night with a different song for each =3

or i could just not enter =/

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:34 pm

What if the vaginas are already pixalated? Would you accept that? :o
ImageImage

Ashnak
Org Profile

Post by Ashnak » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:53 am

Sounds interesting...I'd like to enter hentai as well.

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Ghet wrote:i think im gunna enter 13 different versions of pussy all night with a different song for each =3

or i could just not enter =/
umm..ya..lets go to with ahhh noooo

angelx03 wrote:What if the vaginas are already pixalated? Would you accept that? :o
Sure..your video is yours to make pixalated vaginas..pixalated penises...will let you go about using what ever you like we will judge based on the video itself not if there is pixalation because I got some decent hentai show but they are pixalated. So do as you will.
ngsilver wrote:Alright, you bet I'll be entering this year. It's about that time of year I put out another crowd pleaser. Hentai of course.
Sounds good my man...glad to know ya in.
Ashnak wrote:Sounds interesting...I'd like to enter hentai as well.
Ya In!!!

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:53 pm

I'm turning 18 in exactly one month, hah! I'll make something, mebbeh. :lol:

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:19 pm

mirkosp wrote:I'm turning 18 in exactly one month, hah! I'll make something, mebbeh. :lol:
Got cha...Ya in

Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Post by Moonie » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:31 pm

I just gotta say that all of you people are perverts!!!

Now with that said, I think i might do something for the fanservice contest.
Maybe i'll finally finish that video I was suppose to send to the first annual fanservice/hentai contest ~_~
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Streicher
Org Profile

Post by Streicher » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:49 am

I think I'll do something. Not sure yet for wich category though.
Let's just see how dirty it turns out to be.

Return to “AMV Contests”