Iron Editor: AWA 2008 (and recruiting for AUSA 2008)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:53 am

VegettoEX wrote:
Brad wrote:How about we have a drinking contest.

I win!
BULLSHIT. YOU'RE ON, ASSHAT. 8-)
BRING IT BEEYITCH
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:00 am

VicBond007 wrote:
freya13 wrote:If you need/ want me to pick up some lil veils or something like that for it lemme know, i work at Spencer's and our "Bachelorette" section has those, and i get a discount XD
And by "veils", you mean "vibrators".
Yeah, cause the two woman who are getting married and are pretty much guaranteed sex for life, are in need of those :P

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:05 am

nessephanie wrote:
VicBond007 wrote:
freya13 wrote:If you need/ want me to pick up some lil veils or something like that for it lemme know, i work at Spencer's and our "Bachelorette" section has those, and i get a discount XD
Yeah, cause the two woman who are getting married and are pretty much guaranteed sex for life, are in need of those :P

But they're for the contestants. Like Kit. I'm sure he'd wear a veil or a vibrator on his head. Additionally, buuuulletttttttssssssss.....
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 am

nessephanie wrote:
VicBond007 wrote:
Uh, that is the first part of the marriage to reach 'to death do us part.'

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:06 am

Ashyukun wrote:
Ileia wrote:
MeriC wrote:
Ileia wrote:Sudden death tiebreaker is jell-o wrestling :D
Cherry or strawberry?

Strawberry, of course. Also, there may be a whipped cream hose. :O
Bah, peach is better.

*ahem*

Side entertainment, well, aside...

As the theme of this event it 'Battle of the Brides', we're encouraging (or at least I am...) everyone to dress up a bit for it. We'll hopefully have some wedding-themed trappings for the event, and we may even have a game or two where we'll specifically be picking from the people who dress appropriately for the event.
So how is fitting into your tux coming along? :p

Can we have wedding nerf battle? I am sure we can obtain the contraband if need be.

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:06 am

Illia Sadri wrote:So how is fitting into your tux coming along? :p

Can we have wedding nerf battle? I am sure we can obtain the contraband if need be.
I've been too busy playing Disgaea 3 to dig it out of the closest and make sure it still fits right.

And given that I'll be rather dressed up for this one, I'd prefer to not be having to dodge Nerf bullets in a tux. It may work for James Bond, but I doubt it would end well with my trying to do it. :P
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

freya13
Org Profile

Post by freya13 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Ashyukun wrote:

And given that I'll be rather dressed up for this one, I'd prefer to not be having to dodge Nerf bullets in a tux. It may work for James Bond, but I doubt it would end well with my trying to do it. :P
Though I'm sure we'd all pay to see that, lmao ^^
Render-chan Error-chan >:3

VicBond007
Org Profile

Post by VicBond007 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Godannar is episodes 1-5, not 1-4. I can not count.
"With free bagels we can live like Kings!...Kings who have to pay for their own castle in order to get the free bagels!" - Omar Jenkins

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:03 pm

VicBond007 wrote:Godannar is episodes 1-5, not 1-4. I can not count.
GAAAAH THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!11111:O:O:O
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Waldo
Org Profile

Post by Waldo » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:13 pm

Saturday evening when packing up the Iron Editor equipment my DS went missing. It was up at the judges table most of the evening being used for the Pictochat session. I'm hoping someone saw it lying around and picked it up but didn't know who it belonged to. It's a white DS lite and it had a copy of "Advance Wars: Dual Strike" in the slot. If you open up Pictochat the default username will be Waldo. If you ran across it, please send me a PM. I know the chances are slim, but it's worth a shot.
Omar Jenkins
Waldo's Magic Ink
Iron Editor Coordinator

Return to “AMV Contests”