When does voting end for AWA Pro?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
The Wired Knight
Org Profile

When does voting end for AWA Pro?

Post by The Wired Knight » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:28 am

Just a fast question as I need to know since I just got all the blasted files downloaded and won't be able to watch till Wed.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm curious about this as well, since I don't believe the exact dates have ever been posted and I'm not seeing them anywhere on the voting site.
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:13 pm

Ashyukun wrote:I'm curious about this as well, since I don't believe the exact dates have ever been posted and I'm not seeing them anywhere on the voting site.
Ditto.

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 pm

x3 I'd like to know all the dates so I don't get too lazy and actually vote >_>

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 pm

I was thinking about this too >.> even asked a few people... all of which didn't know :P Not that I entered anything >.> <.< >.>

-That Steve Guy

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:29 pm

I still haven't even gotten the information for the voting site yet.

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Tono_Fyr wrote:I still haven't even gotten the information for the voting site yet.
The voting site is through the www.awa-vat.org site- log in, click on 'contests', then 'Pro 2008', and then the link at the bottom that says, 'View and submit contest categories'.
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Ashyukun wrote:
Tono_Fyr wrote:I still haven't even gotten the information for the voting site yet.
The voting site is through the www.awa-vat.org site- log in, click on 'contests', then 'Pro 2008', and then the link at the bottom that says, 'View and submit contest categories'.
I feel dumb :|

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 am

Tono_Fyr wrote:
Ashyukun wrote:
I feel dumb :|
ME TOO!

I just found out by myself yesterday when everybody was talking about the categories and nominees in the thread. There was way to less information flow.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

MCWagner
Org Profile

Post by MCWagner » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:48 pm

If y'all want info you've got to e-mail me or carl directly. I'm blocked from this site at work and am usually too busy with other stuff at home...

Nominations will be ending by this coming MONDAY the first. We extended the nominations by a couple days due to the difficulties encountered during distribution.

VOTING will end the week following.

If you haven't checked on the nominations lately, be sure you check in some time close to the end of the nominations process. Remember, those categories that are approved are done so at least partially dependent upon participation during the nomination process. Categories that see only a little participation will be dropped due to lack of interest. (Popular categories might be dropped if they are deemed insulting, or there aren't enough applicable videos for real competition.)

Remember to speak up if you have questions!
Als Gregor Samsa eines Morgens aus unruhigen Träumen erwachte, fand er sich in seinem Bett zu einem ungeheueren Ungeziefer verwandelt.

Return to “AMV Contests”